Katie Hayes #183 giving credit to father Nick Nick, why not sort out Mez’s wiper quick quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230428_185541_Instagram~2.jpg

Whew Chile, the candid pics of this are going to be epic seeing as the gunt is unhidable

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The crying thing proper annoys me. A few years ago my son had an accident which was common knowledge and a few days later I took a pic of him lay down asleep on me to post to Facebook. The comments where mainly people asking about me and saying I looked distraught because I didn't notice that it was evident I'd cried for days on the pic and the heartbreak showed in my face. I just looked at him on the pic. Though I had reason to look like that I was mortified and removed the picture because I worried that it would be seen as attention seeking. Plus I'm private with emotion and despite it being obvious I'd be upset, that's not for anybody else to know

• Heart
Reactions: 22
No! She has not gone out wearing that. That too is something from about 2009 I’m cringing so hard for this girl wow
---
No! She has not gone out wearing that. That too is something from about 2009 I’m cringing so hard for this girl wow
Top *******

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Baby trollive 2 still hasn't been conceived...I wonder what boyfriend she picked this baby's name with 🫢🤣
Perhaps it’s one she picked out with Liam Hicks. I’m going with Cavern after the club and her massive Vag

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20230428_204715_Instagram.jpg

Obvs tequila Rose is what women TTC should take. That's a heavy bevvy every weekend including week day drinking and she's complaining she isn't getting pregnant. What a joke.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
View attachment 2134856

Obvs tequila Rose is what women TTC should take. That's a heavy bevvy every weekend including week day drinking and she's complaining she isn't getting pregnant. What a joke.
An absolute piss take and insult to the NHS, her "followers" and Matt. He's getting his sperm count issues blasted all over the gram whilst she's out on the booze, again......
Also vaping. What a way to get pregnant. Sorry but I can't bleeping stand people that vape indoors in bars etc. Drives me mad. twit's all of them

Reactions: 34
View attachment 2134856

I was clearly way off the mark thinking 9 toes was pregnant and not drinking. Silly me 😂😩
---
Btw that Phil makes my skin crawl 🤢

Reactions: 14
She’s done absolutely nothing all week this week. Aside from a photoshoot with booksy (that she will unlikely have been paid for), she has done zero work! She pretended to work on Wednesday at Bond, but booksy showed she was free all day, so she was clearly posting old photos / videos. The rest of the week has been spent taking Olive swimming, getting a massage and reiki, going roller skating and having her hair done.

Reactions: 13
An absolute piss take and insult to the NHS, her "followers" and Matt. He's getting his sperm count issues blasted all over the gram whilst she's out on the booze, again......
Also vaping. What a way to get pregnant. Sorry but I can't bleeping stand people that vape indoors in bars etc. Drives me mad. twit's all of them
Too right you think someone is baking strawberry muffins but it’s just Truff with her cloud of lies

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s at the same party as PLF and his gf! And Kate’s dressed like THAT!! Jesus they must be laughing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.