Katie Hayes #183 giving credit to father Nick Nick, why not sort out Mez’s wiper quick quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way we all know when she’s ovulating and that he’s wanking into a pot on finance.

So so privet 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 52
She’s at the same party as PLF and his gf! And Kate’s dressed like THAT!! Jesus they must be laughing
EVERYONE is laughing at her. She's splashed all over the place delo is wanking into a pot for a 200 quid Fertility test by an ex paramedic. EVERYONE is laughing at them.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She asked her ‘troops’ to get Tom to 10k & he’s only just over 2k.. She really thinks she’s something!! (Tom is the hairdresser she’s bumming freebie blows off)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Never known anyone to record more of a night out than 9 toes yenno 😂😂😂 basically took us along to Lee Morrisons party with them. Never puts her phone down, what a sad life

Reactions: 17
EVERYONE is laughing at her. She's splashed all over the place delo is wanking into a pot for a 200 quid Fertility test by an ex paramedic. EVERYONE is laughing at them.
Delo would probably have dirty sex with the pot rather than the truffalo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m so excited to come on here tomorrow morning to see all the pics caught in the wild 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Never known anyone to record more of a night out than 9 toes yenno 😂😂😂 basically took us along to Lee Morrisons party with them. Never puts her phone down, what a sad life
I love 9 toes for it. Gives the goods- 9 toes dad gives me the ick

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I could never ever ever have a friend like Naomi. Even if she was the nicest or funniest person in the entire world. I’d be like ‘get that camera out my fuckin face’. She’s like a Daily Mail photographer on Ladies Day at Aintree.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.