Katie Hayes #183 giving credit to father Nick Nick, why not sort out Mez’s wiper quick quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They remind of a bunch of 16yr old kids who have only just started going out !!! Taking as many instagram photos to prove they are Living their best Life ! At 30yrs pulling tongues is cringe,especially one that looks covered in thrush 🀒 It reminds me of a Grab a Granny night with Truff looking like she's had 5 kids already

Reactions: 31
Is she trying to copy Sophia Richie’s evening wedding outfit with the flower πŸ˜‚
Surely it would be the other way around, Sofia’s ring is smaller than Kate’s and I hear Chanel get all their best ideas from Caramella!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The nerve πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and my god PLF upgraded and Delo downgraded πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---

And Miss KHM photos are hours apart for the newbies
Holly is a proper fitty πŸ”₯ if my ex’s new girlfriend or current boyfriend girlfriend looked like holly and Danielle, I’d top myself πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In that pic he's speaking to her like PLEASEEEEEE DONT MAKE A bleeping SHOW OF ME TONIGHT
---

These are the best pics I've ever seen. I am HOWLING HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
---
View attachment 2136005

Hahahahahahahshahahshsha
Nah she can duck right off- honestly she should be reported for how fake she actually is!
---
That Danielle her mate is also a catfish looking at her photo on insta- hope they never go missing, wouldn’t be looking for the right person
---
Holly is a proper fitty πŸ”₯ if my ex’s new girlfriend or current boyfriend girlfriend looked like holly and Danielle, I’d top myself πŸ˜‚
She should just get on a diet and lose it! She’s a moron

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He looks like he just got a whiff of Kates breath from the front row.
9CDD4BF4-5341-4F91-8D5C-F6C44AF14289.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Who the duck is this idiot with Truff ???
They both look like they are made of plastic !!!
0573D840-C331-45A2-9E3A-96842BBC6AB7.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe the difference in 9 toes with a filter hahahahahhaha she is dog rough πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.