Katie Hayes #183 giving credit to father Nick Nick, why not sort out Mez’s wiper quick quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she’s posted saying she drove when she was knocking back shots and can clearly be seen dancing well in to the night here with a champagne / Prosecco flute in her hand.

Trying to make out to “her bride” like she gives a tit about her!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Is she too tight / skint to pay for a taxi?! If she lost her licence she’d be completely fucked - how’d she get to what makeup bookings she has & to Lacey’s? And more importantly how could she traipse about the north west scabbing free days out, bummed meals & beauty treatments? Imagine her & aLive actually had to stay in a few days running in the upside down house of doom?! 😂

Reactions: 21
The girls bladdered… on one of her Olive mummy videos- singing the wrong words and Delo is next to eyebrows who is clearly piled on the timber too…

Reactions: 8
The girls bladdered… on one of her Olive mummy videos- singing the wrong words and Delo is next to eyebrows who is clearly piled on the timber too…
I’ve noticed eyebrows has put on so much weight. Whenever they are on holiday he’s always got his top on at the beach and she’s always got her toes covered. Weird

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it me or was there not many people at that party? On the videos it looked a bit dead

Reactions: 13
Please use this link to report drink driving. Completely anonymous. Only scruffy, inconsiderate, trampy, selfish, lowest of the low arse wipes drink and drive. I'm a huge supporter of none for the road. She was clearly on it last night 😡

might use this to report my neighbors, who are in their 60’s I might add, they drink drive all the time & are so arrogant about it, they don’t think they’ll get caught, absolutely disgraceful 😤

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Driving after spending the night on the ale is just disgusting. No thought for anybody else. By all means kill yourself with your recklessness but what about the poor pedestrian or the driver in the vehicle you crash into... lowest of the low. Don't understand why anybody would put innocent people at such massive risk
---
I'm dead against taking it off tattle but that absolutely needs reporting when she's such a risk to life

• Heart
Reactions: 39
What's the deal with 9 toes dad? Is he a real person? Why is he hanging round with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.