Katie Hayes #183 giving credit to father Nick Nick, why not sort out Mez’s wiper quick quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her bond skin reel her face is so square! Not a jawline in sight! Hair mask in again of course 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On her bond skin reel her face is so square! Not a jawline in sight! Hair mask in again of course 🤢
She reminds me of one of the numberblocks on cbbc.

"I couldn't recommend Angela and the team" I think she messed that line up like and missed some words off. Thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When you’re pretending you have fertility issues for attention and engagement but it has the opposite affect. Love to see it
It's good to see. Just need to see Phillip schofield fall and that would be great!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It never ceases to amaze me that someone so thick can be allowed to take blood and inject peoples faces!

Reactions: 20
It's on Bond skin page
---
I've never noticed how close her eyes are together.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.