Katie Hayes #183 giving credit to father Nick Nick, why not sort out Mez’s wiper quick quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes shiraz is my very last choice. Sorry but I'm a complete wine snob and it's Chatuex neuf for me all day long. The richer and mor full bodied the better!
That's my mum's favourite! I go between a cabernet sauvignon or a beaujolais, can never settle on a favourite.

Reactions: 8
I cant bare her. The pod was the same- her saying Meee toooo or yea yea yea.

It was hilarious at one moment-the girl Said you inboxed me about the lazer. Kate Was like I didn’t. She was like you did. And you could See Kate was like tit— the troll will love this.

point being- Kate is always after something free

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I got as far as "look at Rihanna" and turned it off! How the duck are they using Rihanna as an example of being a mum and bossing it 🤣🤣 duck me!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

It was hilarious at one moment-the girl Said you inboxed me about the lazer. Kate Was like I didn’t. She was like you did. And you could See Kate was like tit— the troll will love this.

What is the pod called?

Reactions: 1
She would be in for a fuckin shock by the way having another wean.
Seconds are pure terrors 😂
And don’t even start me on the amount of washings u need to do aswell it all more than doubles💀

Reactions: 13
One is one, two is twenty as they say. She will probably love the opportunity to do a postnatal depression journey, should pull in more likes than her orange cakey “glams” these days and I wouldn’t put it past her. Find it so weird she really goes on about losing herself when she became a Mum, still never (with an almost 3yr old) having time to shower etc but apparently so desperate to have another. Other than saying Olive is her reason and saved her and gets her up every day she never even seems maternal or like she loves being a Mum. Imagine living your whole life and even more, bringing a life in to the world, for an app full of robot followers which could disappear tomorrow.

Reactions: 25

HAHAHAHAHAH The absolute beg!

Reactions: 7
Nearly down to 183k after losing 420 followers this month!
I was thinking about this.
People who legit follow a makeup page want to see tutorials of the latest makeup trends or new makeup products. See does neither, she does a quick live every other month not explaining how she uses anything or why she uses them. She tells us something is good for our skin but doesn’t tell us how or what the benefits are.
The other people who followed her did so because her red rants were entertaining (even if they were on her side) it’s always fun to watch a kick off.
She does neither anymore. She talks bullocks all day, constantly contradicts herself and little has nothing interesting to share. And when she doesn’t try to talk about something more serious shes inappropriate and insensitive. Easiest way to show this is the fact she used emojis in her “not a pregnancy announcement”. Think there’s a time and a place for emojis and it’s not when broaching such a serious topic.
Honestly I think the majority of people who still follow her are bots or people have legit forgot they have because she doesn’t come up on their feed anymore.
I have never seen such a large following with such little engagement before.

P.S. what happened to her Steven Bartlett style morning quotes? How will I get through my day without know the “set back is bigger than the come back” 😅😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
One is one, two is twenty as they say. She will probably love the opportunity to do a postnatal depression journey, should pull in more likes than her orange cakey “glams” these days and I wouldn’t put it past her. Find it so weird she really goes on about losing herself when she became a Mum, still never (with an almost 3yr old) having time to shower etc but apparently so desperate to have another. Other than saying Olive is her reason and saved her and gets her up every day she never even seems maternal or like she loves being a Mum. Imagine living your whole life and even more, bringing a life in to the world, for an app full of robot followers which could disappear tomorrow.
Shes never came across as maternal to me. I always think she sounds like she can't be arsed to interact with the child. And/or she's just taking the piss out of the child.

Reactions: 21
Imagine knowing the only thing that has the potential of saving your ‘job’ is birthing another child. This is the stage she is at in life. What an absolute tit!

Reactions: 18
Surely her mum would have suggested laying off the booze to help her to conceive?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just gonna leave this here….
Selling your kid to the highest bidder is bleeping grotesque! Olive has about 1300 pics online already! She's not 3.
---
I'm cackling, just had a scroll through her pics and landed on 28.02.22 and it's Olive, swimming in the sea on her own 🤣🤣 remember the whole "olive is terrified on her own" about 2 weeks later for the free puddle ducks lessons hahaha she's a beg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ha ha ha her ma probably has a bottle poured over her cornflakes of a morning 🤣🤣
hahaha or shes telling her to have whatever ale she wants as she did the same when pregnant with her and it didn’t do her any harm lol and if Mez can say that with a straight face she deserves an Oscar.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
hahaha or shes telling her to have whatever ale she wants as she did the same when pregnant with her and it didn’t do her any harm lol and if Mez can say that with a straight face she deserves an Oscar.
I think her mum & dad probably massively enable her behaviour, I’d imagine from an early age for an easy life!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.