Katie Hayes #183 giving credit to father Nick Nick, why not sort out Mez’s wiper quick quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweet wrappers because she's always filling her greedy gob 🤣

Also, why do people make out it's hard to drink water. Proper annoys me.
Probably cause she lives in fizzy drinks like a bloody teenager!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She seems to have no trouble knocking ale back.
If she pretends her water is free champagne she’s bummed from a restaurant 360 miles away from her house then I am sure it will be gone in no time.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I hope Helen who I’ve never heard of knows that doing anything with Kate will be the kiss of death for her & any business she has!

Reactions: 12
Bet she didn’t even wipe that worktop after Olive having dirty feet all over it 🤢

And why is that child so bloody pale?! It’s actually worrying
Why’s the kid got mismatched socks, is pairing them when washed not a thing In her house 🙄
Scratch that, I know the answer 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Why’s the kid got mismatched socks, is pairing them when washed not a thing In her house 🙄
Scratch that, I know the answer 😂🤣
Do you think she has time to do that with her one aesthetic appointment a week troll?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hope Helen who I’ve never heard of knows that doing anything with Kate will be the kiss of death for her & any business she has!
Helen has bigger issues to worry about - she was the one responsible for lasering Kate’s Mersey Tunnel sized foof

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.