Katie Hayes #183 giving credit to father Nick Nick, why not sort out Mez’s wiper quick quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooooo hasn't come on her period yet, could potentially be pregnant, but is drinking .... again. Something isn't adding up here.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
Soooooo hasn't come on her period yet, could potentially be pregnant, but is drinking .... again. Something isn't adding up here.
Was Gona say thats the end of this months journey 🥺then if she’s on the ale before she’s even come on?

Reactions: 11
Ah ok, so TTC and using our taxes to pay for her bloods, appointments etc BUT decides to neck more wine yet again. It's bleeping huge too. bleeping joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm a red wine drinker (not Shiraz though 🤮), but it's not really a summer drink is it? Summery drinks are light and refreshing and full of ice. Red wine is for cosy nights in your living room 😁 or ordered alongside your pub roast dinner that you paid for 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm a red wine drinker (not Shiraz though 🤮), but it's not really a summer drink is it? Summery drinks are light and refreshing and full of ice. Red wine is for cosy nights in your living room 😁 or ordered alongside your pub roast dinner that you paid for 😁
Shiraz 🤢 I’m sat here, in my living room with a lovely glass of Yellow Tail - jammy red roo 👍🍷

Reactions: 9
Who is she 🤣🤣🤣
Jade goody look a like 😆
---
She’s full of tit. There is no way she wants to get pregnant,it’s all for content. Kate is yearning for the Instagram worthy wedding she won’t ruin it by being pregnant!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes shiraz is my very last choice. Sorry but I'm a complete wine snob and it's Chatuex neuf for me all day long. The richer and mor full bodied the better!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.