Katie Hayes #181 Are Caramella friend or foe? Letting her model her camels toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random thought, but do you think he is marrying her so he has legal rights to contact with olive? I know unmarried dads have few if any rights to automatic contact, so is this his way of guaranteeing he would have access to her if they were to split?
That's bullshit. He's on birth cert so has pr, he'd have no problem to access unless safegaurding risks were identified.

Reactions: 19
I find the whole engagement thing so bizarre, she hasn’t made as much of a fuss of any of it as she normally does. I get that the gifted shite has mostly stopped so she has no obligation to post but it just seems like she’s not as showy about this as she was about anything else previously (harvest festival themed 29th anyone?)
I know she gets gifted next to nothing now so the obligation to post isn’t there but to not even show the ring? Or go on for months about her bespoke amazing one of a kind upcoming engagement party?
She either forced Matt to propose with an ultimatum so the sheen has been taken away from it and she’s not bothered or they both Cba and are only in it for olive and the Instagram opportunities/possible income that generates. Or both 🥴

Reactions: 26
I don’t understand her excuse story about dropping the dress would you not just leave it in the car when you were picking the cake up?

Reactions: 24
Anyone else get “absolutely desperate to be bridemaid” vibes from her mates? The “my faves” “my girl” my this, my that posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You find me a judge in the UK who wouldn't allow contact between both parents without major safe guarding concerns.

That’s when it’s court ordered 😂. Having PR doesn’t mean you have a right to see your child. Tell me where in the law it states that? Having a court order does.

Reactions: 4
That’s when it’s court ordered 😂. Having PR doesn’t mean you have a right to see your child. Tell me where in the law it states that? Having a court order does.
So pr means you can literally turn up at school or nursery and collect your child with no objection, and the police have no legal right to return to other parent. So yeh, it pretty much guarantees you contact with your child. Plenty of parents may try to prevent contact, and that's when court proceedings would take place.

Reactions: 11
So pr means you can literally turn up at school or nursery and collect your child with no objection, and the police have no legal right to return to other parent. So yeh, it pretty much guarantees you contact with your child. Plenty of parents may try to prevent contact, and that's when court proceedings would take place.

Again, point me to the part where it says that. I’m not arguing. But it’s not that straight forward. Imagine being out of a child’s life forever then just rocking up and being like come on kid you’re coming with me 😂😂😂. An the police being like ah well you know, they have PR. 😂😂😂😂😂😭
---
Oh look what do we have here. The law 😉.

Anyway truff stinks they all stink. Off to go pretend I have a clue about family law ✌🏻

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Again, point me to the part where it says that. I’m not arguing. But it’s not that straight forward. Imagine being out of a child’s life forever then just rocking up and being like come on kid you’re coming with me 😂😂😂. An the police being like ah well you know, they have PR. 😂😂😂😂😂😭
The nature of my job confirms my previous comments to be factually correct. The police have zero powers when it comes to PR I'm afraid, unless there is an order, bail conditions, conviction, a cin or cp plan in place. We are talking about KHM and little legs, no known safegaurding concerns, so he could absolutely collevt Olive one day, not return her and then it would be the decision of the courts. However, if said parent rocked up after 4 years police would still have no powers unless there were identified risks. It would be an immediate order to court and decisions made via cafcass and social services if necessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
After all the build up of wanting to get engaged, and she picks that vile ring and that outfit for her engagement party 🙈🤣💀🧟‍♀️. Her ring is a show and and that crumpled suit is a show too. So much for being a falcon icon 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 20
I need to know is this you or the Disney model
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha 💀💀

I got it off the Walmart website! I would never put myself on here, remember Truff is a top troll hunter, she’d have me doxxed and posting arselicking messages in two seconds flat wouldn’t she 😗✌🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
---
Oh look what do we have here. The law 😉.

Anyway truff stinks they all stink. Off to go pretend I have a clue about family law ✌🏻
Awww Google has given you the exact facts 👀bleeping hell, all those poor women (sometimes men) wronged by the family justice system must have been lying then 🫣

Anyway, read the wiki!

Reactions: 1
John truffolta has had me screaming 😂😂😂😂 I had to run back here once I seen the engagement party shitshow and you fuckers don’t disappoint!! Just to derail but what is that website where you can buy ex display shoes/uggs at a cheaper price !! 💋 ps truff has a wide set vagina pass it on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is worded so wrong it’s like MR Delamere to be???
I wonder if she’s going to double barrel the surname..: Hayes-Delamere, Delamare-Hayes…
Which is toooo funny aLIve will be Olive Haze Hayes-Delamere or Olive Haze Delamere-Hayes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.