Katie Hayes #181 Are Caramella friend or foe? Letting her model her camels toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crying over the last thread (catching up trolls) Kate and her big fat massive fanny 😂😂 you funny fuckers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The look of love
That necklace is taking being a choker a bit to literally 🤣 bet every time she swallowed a drink she could feel them ‘pearls’ smacking her in her Adams apple the man head

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20230319_085803_Instagram.jpg

That's a scruffy bleep that. Doesn't work, but has all that washing build up and then gets Matt to sort it because it's "mothers day". Eeeeeeeeeee feel ashamed for her.
---
I suppose she owns up to doing nothing in her picture with "I'm doing nothing that I do everyday"

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Hold up, she didn’t cut the Mrs & Mr to be cake at the party and give the guests a bit, is it just me who finds that odd? Why does she need to take the full cake home?
Joey Truff doesn’t share food 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So her grid post of bride to be details, she doesn’t even put her left hand on display. She is so ashamed of that ring and would rather show off her fartier one

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My mum's a judge. Our Tic Tac troll is 100% lads x

[QUOTE="Tictactoe12, post: 14427463, member: 142305"
You find me a judge in the UK who wouldn't allow contact between both parents without major safe guarding concerns.
[/QUOTE]

• Wow
Reactions: 7

You find me a judge in the UK who wouldn't allow contact between both parents without major safe guarding concerns.
Can you ask your mum to help us with the massive case Kate is filing against us please x

• Haha
Reactions: 41
View attachment 2040128

That's a scruffy bleep that. Doesn't work, but has all that washing build up and then gets Matt to sort it because it's "mothers day". Eeeeeeeeeee feel ashamed for her.
---
I suppose she owns up to doing nothing in her picture with "I'm doing nothing that I do everyday"
Has does that make sense
“To be fair he does the washing and house work I just do it abit more”
So he works all day and you do nothing but post on insta and call it “work” and then he does the washing and house work but you do bit more??
She’s admitting she’s a lazy scruffy get

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

[/QUOTE]

I agreed on this, but that’s when it would be court ordered. Parental responsibility means absolutely nothing when it comes to contact. If you have parents refusing you would go via legal, then a judge would make that decision, and it would be court ordered.

We all know how it would go with truff 🙈🙄.

Reactions: 2
Has does that make sense
“To be fair he does the washing and house work I just do it abit more”
So he works all day and you do nothing but post on insta and call it “work” and then he does the washing and house work but you do bit more??
She’s admitting she’s a lazy scruffy get
Realised I dont Make sense 😂
Ment how does 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.