Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

the_moonins

VIP Member
Imagine lying in bed like this, setting yourself up, then closing your eyes and taking a selfie for the gram. Unbelievable
0939CABB-D45B-4BD5-BE76-12474EC72148.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 83

Louloulala2

She's disgusting. After I lost my 2nd baby (stillborn) and nearly bled to death delivering him in A&E I was told by the doctors that trying again would not be the best idea (I had something called placenta acreeta). I developed PTSD after what happened and things got dark but I had treatment, quietly fought back and got on with things as I had a two year old to raise. I think Kate is so bad for portraying herself like this. There are thousands of women who are childless or have lost kids and suffer silently on the daily. It might sound a bit harsh but even having gone through what I have, I don't think having kids is a right. It's a privilige. She really should stop with the pity posts. I have had to stop following her because I think she's a very bad influence on others for all sorts of reasons. She's an absplute car crash.

• Heart
Reactions: 82

Delstar

VIP Member
Katie Hayes #182 John Truffolta, stayin’ (only for an hour) aLive

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

scottisharmy

WHY IS THIS FUKIN MORON OF A LASSIE SITTING HER PHONE IN THE CORNER OF HER ROOM AND CLICKING RECORD RUNNING ROUND DIVING INTO BED TO READ HER WAIN A BOOK ?!
SERIOUSLY
SHE IS FUCKED UP IN THE HED.
THAT IS NOT NORMAL BEHAVIOUR. I REPEAT THAT IS NOT NORMAL.

• Haha
Reactions: 75

SavvyBee

VIP Member
In the latest instalment of “things that didn’t happen”….
Kate saying she fastened the car seat properly when they left home, stopped at her friend’s, got out, loosened aLive’s straps (which you need two hands to do), went back and got in the drivers seat and did her own seatbelt up and when her friend comes she’ll get back out and go and do straps up and then get back in and go… OK 🤣🤣👍🏼👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Bunny Rockard

VIP Member
So she got her period this morning. Which was late…. And she is never late!

With that in mind, even if she was one week late, and she genuinely thought she could be pregnant, surely for the week or so that she believed she was pregnant, she was knocking back the ale at her engagement party.

So either, you’re lying again Kate.
Or
You believed you were pregnant and carried on regardless?

What is it? Read the wiki.

• Wow
Reactions: 69

Rothsey

VIP Member
So she got her period this morning. Which was late…. And she is never late!

With that in mind, even if she was one week late, and she genuinely thought she could be pregnant, surely for the week or so that she believed she was pregnant, she was knocking back the ale at her engagement party.

So either, you’re lying again Kate.
Or
You believed you were pregnant and carried on regardless?

What is it? Read the wiki.
So if she was late, with a chance of starting a period at anytime… why the fuck would you risk it and wear a white suit on a night out???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Bunny Rockard

VIP Member
One of the trolls here was 🎯when they predicted there’d be a woe is me / anxiety type post towards the start of this week. Nothing but predictable is Kate. And the sooner Instagram implodes the better - sick & tired of these attention seeking narcissists having a platform. Wish they’d all fuck off.
She’s on a come down. Plain and simple. It happens after every party / celebration occasion.

She tells her followers, she’s been lying about how she feels / been feeling.

She’s being called out by Bouncy Blows for the Rockstar Finance recommendation, and she is refusing to be held accountable/ deal with the consequences of her actions.

Read the wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

SavvyBee

VIP Member
Her timeline doesn’t makes sense. So she’s been trying for a lot longer than she’s told people but you’re not meant to tell anyone until it’s 12 weeks? She’s confusing trying and pregnancy isn’t she? She’s got zero coping mechanisms has she - the second things don’t go her way she throws her toys out, fake cries and “gives up”. So fucking insensitive to people who are struggling for their first too, oh it’s so hard boo hoo me but here’s my reason aLive 🙄🙄. What’s she on about missing the gym for - she was bouncing about at a class with Olive the other day and exercise would be considered important to keep you healthy if you were trying?! She tells so many lies and is too thick to keep up with them that’s why everything out of her mouth is jumbled nonsense. Cannot believe she’s family around her indulging this shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
I have never ever seen newly engaged or married couples referred to

Mrs & Mr 🤣

No sign of Matts family at the party, maybe they were having a wake next door to commiserate having that honey monster joining their family and the cupcakes got delivered to the wrong room.

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Lurkymclurkinson1

VIP Member
I haven't said much about the cunt and her shenanigans because I genuinely can't bring myself to watch her. She is one fat fucking horrible insensitive, dirty bastard!
As someone who is incredibly blessed with one child but desperately longed for another for many years and suffered miss after miss at various stages, I just find her to be nothing short of an attention seeking cunt.
I also have a friend who has PCOS and other fertility issues who has been seeking help for years and gets passed from pillar to post! Yet that fat cunt reckons she can go an get a gp app and referral at the click of her fingers!🤬
Shes fucked up with this 'content' because she is the talk of salons all over here for it, noone believes her or has a nice word to say, with one girl referring to her as a 'minging biffa bin lorry' screamed laughing 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

getthekettleon cup

Pa hahahaha!!!!
The veil, suit, gloves, pearls 😆
She looks like a 60+ year old divorcee at the registry office on her 5th marriage.

That outfit was completely planned and that feeble excuse about the dress is so transparent!
How can her followers not see that
Fucking doormats

• Haha
Reactions: 63