Katie Hayes #181 Are Caramella friend or foe? Letting her model her camels toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie Hayes #182 John Truffolta, stayin’ (only for an hour) aLive

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Never seen a couple look less into each other in my entire life. They’re both settling and that gives me bad anxiety 🤢 can’t think of anything worse than settling just because a kid is involved

Reactions: 41
The only engagement party I’ve ever seen where the “mr to be” doesn’t post their ring. Shame of it. R.e the cake, all I know is the girl who made it she’s been arrested with her fella for a murder in moreton last year and she was the one driving the car to and from the scene *allegedly*. Most people around here are aware but of course kate won’t turn down a free cake will she. I’m just upset it wasn’t on a swing

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I always think Mez looks really clean and put together. Her hair looks freshly washed and her dress looks half decent in that Lovebug video. She looks half cut like but she always looks like she’s having a ball. I wonder why and how her daughter has become Stig of the Dump?

Reactions: 31
Is little legs Olive or Matt hahahga
Matt, olive is already towering him.

Hold up, this can’t be Truff! Truff has a chisled jawline, this must be an imposter
36611334-9116-4FE3-9F19-8E5D5516246F.jpeg

Also spotted her with a glass of Prosecco, but knowing good old Truff though that means duck all, she could still be pregnant.

FE423DE0-9DA4-4CBC-82F4-16B817594419.jpeg

Reactions: 15
Wait. Wait. Delo hasn't organised a balloon arch which reads BEST MOTHER EVER and roses in the shape of a heart? Wow. He usually does that every year 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
duck off kate, olive is just drawing circles, like most 2 years old do. Why make out she’s a fuckin child genius when she’s in fact just a regular toddler. And the state of her laundry room/toilet/outdoor cushion storage area 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Have you all seen this pic of Diddy Delo (who to be fair is always working) dealing with her washing mountain? Scruffy dirty heifer. She has no shame!

32E6D23A-9B72-41B0-B017-0EE8FA0649D6.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Nahh I’m sorry for doin it but 😭😭😭😭

*tried to edit post as was coming up funny on my phone xx
Watch me eyebrows whispering into Delos ear. Bet he’d love to slip one into him 😂😂 Mrs & Mr 😂😂 one job truff one job and they fucked up. Where were Delos family? Probably 😭 by into their slice of Mrs & Mr slice of cake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hold up, she didn’t cut the Mrs & Mr to be cake at the party and give the guests a bit, is it just me who finds that odd? Why does she need to take the full cake home?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hold up, she didn’t cut the Mrs & Mr to be cake at the party and give the guests a bit, is it just me who finds that odd? Why does she need to take the full cake home?
Unless she shows us a cut slab then it could be a decorated foam cake 🤣 nothing Kate does would surprise me

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.