Katie Hayes #181 Are Caramella friend or foe? Letting her model her camels toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the last page of last thread, someone posted pic of Matt drinking. Why did his hands look like he’d been fighting, proper covered in scratches 😳

Reactions: 23
Her stories so funny where she’s hugging her mate then she turns round looking for some more attention and no one’s looking at her so she’s trying to geg in

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She really is basic all round. What a sad party - nothing unusual, personal or quirky. Same old tired rubbish. And I guarantee that her party planner will have gotten all sorts of gifted stuff which Truff thinks she doesn't need to declare because they arranged it. Let's keep a beady eye out for small brands mentioned.

Reactions: 22
Well catching up on this thread has been delicious 🤣 the nonsensical welcome sign, the back to front Mrs and Mr cake tell us it’s just all about you Kate, the dress dropped in the mud because it didn’t fit, the goth cupcakes, the feather cuff and synthetic lace glove combo to hide the worlds biggest cubic zirconia, the facetuned into next week shrunken head pic, and the glasses of lemonade 👀

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE TROLLS 😈

PS. Had a pair of those lacy white gloves myself. The only difference is, it was back in the 90s and they were from the Disney Store alongside my Cinderella fancy dress outfit 🙃
B8EE6BE6-B2B0-4869-942B-16D9545416C8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Whoever said she looks like she’s just finished her shift at the chicken factory and come straight to the engagement party 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’ve been in tears for the past ten mins

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Im sure that treaty pie is on an industrial estate not a horses yard? Why is she coming that far into liverpool For a cake, couldn’t she bum any by hers?

Reactions: 17
87E257EB-F919-4ED8-B9E7-E7B522C9A394.jpeg
Oh I could never shag a lad that walks round dressed like he’s in a boyzone tribute band 🤣

It was perfect, everything was amazing, best party we’ve ever been to
Of course it was hun 🥴
nEVeR sEeN nICEr

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I know you're in a baby bubble @Hereforthegossss but I hope you're okay and this gold is helping with the night feeds ❤ Doesn't feel right on this thread at the minute without our King Troll

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Im sure that treaty pie is on an industrial estate not a horses yard? Why is she coming that far into liverpool For a cake, couldn’t she bum any by hers?
She got the big cake from Baked which is Larton Farm over here on the dark side. Interesting what another troll said about the owner on the previous thread though I’d love to hear more 👀

Reactions: 14
She got the big cake from Baked which is Larton Farm over here on the dark side. Interesting what another troll said about the owner on the previous thread though I’d love to hear more 👀
Ahhh so she travelled that way just for the blue tac balls and mini pics of them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well catching up on this thread has been delicious 🤣 the nonsensical welcome sign, the back to front Mrs and Mr cake tell us it’s just all about you Kate, the dress dropped in the mud because it didn’t fit, the goth cupcakes, the feather cuff and synthetic lace glove combo to hide the worlds biggest cubic zirconia, the facetuned into next week shrunken head pic, and the glasses of lemonade 👀

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE TROLLS 😈

PS. Had a pair of those lacy white gloves myself. The only difference is, it was back in the 90s and they were from the Disney Store alongside my Cinderella fancy dress outfit 🙃
View attachment 2038685
I need to know is this you or the Disney model

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So many questions… why is olive in a dress that insinuates she is wearing a corset???? Why would you be getting out the car or going to the car with a dress for your party whilst you pick up a cake that would be difficult to carry? Why is dello wearing shoes like a Manc from 2014!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Normally just lurk but I spotted Truff in the background of an Insta video a girl I know put up. Why is her hair so ratty? Why couldn't she iron her pants? What are those dance moves? So many questions 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.