Katie Hayes #181 Are Caramella friend or foe? Letting her model her camels toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nahh she’s not pregnant and Matt does drink because one of them would have drove instead of getting a lift off her dad/uncle
---
Wtf are these ment to be??
Looks like the ball of blue tac in my draw
Could they have used a shitter pic of them for the cakes? Delo looks like he’s never seen a camera before on that pic 🤣🤣🤣🤣

100% proves they were gifted, she never would have asked for that pic that looks like Delo with a gigantic sweaty snow globe on his shoulder 🥴🥴🥴🥴

07F6BC0A-9409-4AD5-889D-836B4A3EF695.jpeg

Mrs & Mr 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She’s been reading here, Alive only went for an hour, I assume she got a taxi home on her own.
State of the way she's been strapped into that car seat! Coat on, straps twisted and looking as loose as her ma's fanny!
---
She got the big cake from Baked which is Larton Farm over here on the dark side. Interesting what another troll said about the owner on the previous thread though I’d love to hear more 👀
Oooh we need the tea. My daughter used to ride at Larton.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Im sure that treaty pie is on an industrial estate not a horses yard? Why is she coming that far into liverpool For a cake, couldn’t she bum any by hers?
I was thought this too, my kids will be gutted when I tell them no more treaty pie for them 🫣

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2038747Oh I could never shag a lad that walks round dressed like he’s in a boyzone tribute band 🤣

It was perfect, everything was amazing, best party we’ve ever been to
Of course it was hun 🥴
nEVeR sEeN nICEr
Blag loubs from Ali express 🤣🤣
---
I know you're in a baby bubble @Hereforthegossss but I hope you're okay and this gold is helping with the night feeds ❤ Doesn't feel right on this thread at the minute without our King Troll
Aw I was thinking about you today goss hope all is ok with you and babs ❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Could they have used a shitter pic of them for the cakes? Delo looks like he’s never seen a camera before on that pic 🤣🤣🤣🤣

100% proves they were gifted, she never would have asked for that pic that looks like Delo with a gigantic sweaty snow globe on his shoulder 🥴🥴🥴🥴

View attachment 2038867

Mrs & Mr 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

From the side that photo of her looks blurred that I thought it was aLive 😂😂
The state of that photo of the soon to be Mrs and Mr
---
View attachment 2039082
Can tell Kate trained her in makeup 😳

Delo cannot bear her can he!?
She looks abit awkward . I bet he's looking at eyebrows 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jumped ahead on the thread but the photos have just appeared on my IG. Did they secretly get married at the same time to save money? Who has a wedding as an engagement party theme?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.