Katie Hayes #181 Are Caramella friend or foe? Letting her model her camels toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanted John Truffolta in this thread title so bad 🤣🤣 she looked a show.....as usual. Who wears a veil to their engagement 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I wanted John Truffolta in this thread title so bad 🤣🤣 she looked a show.....as usual. Who wears a veil to their engagement 🤪
Or lace gloves snd feathers
It was all about Kate sure Matt and aLive just look like guests to her party

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t believe for one minute that her and her ‘mates’ actually like each other. All the reposting of stories when something happens like an engagement and over the top praise just doesn’t wash with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Truff you have excelled this time
tit flickers
Creased outfit
Topless
Gloves to cover the ring
A veil
No family members invited
But the best night ever

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I have never ever seen newly engaged or married couples referred to

Mrs & Mr 🤣

No sign of Matts family at the party, maybe they were having a wake next door to commiserate having that honey monster joining their family and the cupcakes got delivered to the wrong room.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
I’ve just noticed little legs is in a velvet suit ffs 😭😂 why are they both like this

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just seen the cake. The alignment of the wording suggests that it was initially Mrs and Mrs but they just snapped the second ‘s’ off rather than replace it…
This is worded so wrong it’s like MR Delamere to be???

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Pa hahahaha!!!!
The veil, suit, gloves, pearls 😆
She looks like a 60+ year old divorcee at the registry office on her 5th marriage.

That outfit was completely planned and that feeble excuse about the dress is so transparent!
How can her followers not see that
bleeping doormats

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Can’t even do her kids car seat straps up properly! She’s dangerously stupid she really is.

Reactions: 23
Defo pregnant- she will be fuming she won’t be able to tell anyone
---
Who looked after Olive

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.