Katie Hayes #181 Are Caramella friend or foe? Letting her model her camels toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She broke down on Duke Street, and still left the car in the middle of the road to go in to the venue to pick up her cakes and gifts?! Take it she’s just sat in her broken down car now reposting everyone’s posts.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm truly confused by a lot of the outfit choices!

Lace gloves, veil and creased suit - yep.
Plastic barbie dress - yep.
Chunky trainers with a too tight dress - yep
Beige cut out monstrosity (posted next to a toilet) - yep

How on earth does no one tell these women that they just look crap?! All cheap clothes with shiny orange/beige makeup, massive eye brows and shite extensions.

I'm honestly not one to criticise anyone but they look dreadful.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How does she have the audacity to post these pictures on her grid, next to each other, and not die of embarrassment, constantly spouting off that she doesn’t filter her pics anymore!

All I can think is roll on the hen party and wedding. What a treat we have in store!
Delo’s face 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Random thought, but do you think he is marrying her so he has legal rights to contact with olive? I know unmarried dads have few if any rights to automatic contact, so is this his way of guaranteeing he would have access to her if they were to split?

Reactions: 13
On the last page of last thread, someone posted pic of Matt drinking. Why did his hands look like he’d been fighting, proper covered in scratches 😳
If I didn't know better I'd assume they had a cat, because that's what my hands look like after I've been playing Who's The Fiercest with our cat...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jumped ahead on the thread but the photos have just appeared on my IG. Did they secretly get married at the same time to save money? Who has a wedding as an engagement party theme?
The type who has an engagement theme for their 30th 🫶🏻🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm truly confused by a lot of the outfit choices!

Lace gloves, veil and creased suit - yep.
Plastic barbie dress - yep.
Chunky trainers with a too tight dress - yep
Beige cut out monstrosity (posted next to a toilet) - yep

How on earth does no one tell these women that they just look crap?! All cheap clothes with shiny orange/beige makeup, massive eye brows and shite extensions.

I'm honestly not one to criticise anyone but they look dreadful.
What about the combat pants outfit 😂😂 speaking of which…why was every girl going to see Chris brown wearing a crop top with combat pants. Is that the dress code for when you go and see him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How does she have the audacity to post these pictures on her grid, next to each other, and not die of embarrassment, constantly spouting off that she doesn’t filter her pics anymore!

All I can think is roll on the hen party and wedding. What a treat we have in store!
That’s a bloke contemplating every decision he’s ever made right there 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Best night ever! Outfit from Bon Marche, accessories from Claire's, fiancé instructed to model his look on Prince William crossed with a Nu Raver, grammar on the signs by Olive, dance moves from Geordie Shore.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Why does she look like she’s got dress up teeth in?!

Girls what the duck is with the men are out there, why do nearly all men have no hair?!!! I’m only 34. How is this my life 😭 delo is becoming more and more appealing.
---
Why is she wearing food prep gloves and hair net?
She had complaints about hair and nail polish in the food from her 30th. So she didn’t want to risk it this time when fingering the food ✌🏻. Leave the poor girl alone 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Random thought, but do you think he is marrying her so he has legal rights to contact with olive? I know unmarried dads have few if any rights to automatic contact, so is this his way of guaranteeing he would have access to her if they were to split?
He only doesn’t have rights to her if he wasn’t on the birth certificate

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.