Katie Hayes #181 Are Caramella friend or foe? Letting her model her camels toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We should Get pregnancy tests for free?? Why?? You only need to take one maybe two test to check when you’ve missed a period not when it’s a late for one
---
I am tried in pain
She means someone should gift her some, clearly can’t afford a quid to get one from Poundland.

Reactions: 18
If you can't afford a pregnancy test, maybe best not to have a baby ey kate? What's she chatting they should be free, you can get them for £1 🙄

Shes probably after a collab with clear blue, seen a few "celebs" announce pregnancies with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I miss the gym? Why? You don’t need to stop exercising when you’re TTC

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Oh god here we go again. Just make your bed and listen to a podcast 🥰

Or listen to some happy music. Ian Longo has got a 🔥 mix on Spotify IYKYK 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I just don’t get how people are falling for this the comments have knocked me sick. Could you imagine setting yourself up for pictures like that the attention seeking horror. I’m actually furious reading this!!! Why would you stop going the gym if you’re trying to get pregnant? And god knows Kate getting on the ale almost every day and the snow of a weekend is not going to help! Argggggghhhhhhh!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Here we go anxious Jane is back, so predictable

After reading her responses 😳 Someone says i tried for over 10 years you just got to keep on going its life basically for Kate to reply easier said than done!! Its not even been a year of trying its months

Stay off the Ale, stop smoking and raise the child you already have properly.

Who lies in bed takes a sad selfie and uploads it to 184k followers what a weirdo

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Here we go anxious Jane is back, so predictable

After reading her responses 😳 Someone says i tried for over 10 years you just got to keep on going its life basically for Kate to reply easier said than done!! Its not even been a year of trying its months

Stay off the Ale, stop smoking and raise the child you already have properly.

Who lies in bed takes a sad selfie and uploads it to 184k followers what a weirdo
She has no concept of time, a 24 hour visit to somewhere is called a week long holiday by her, birthdays last over a month. She has probably been trying since before Christmas. She lives in a world of lies and lies to herself so who actually knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
One of the trolls here was 🎯when they predicted there’d be a woe is me / anxiety type post towards the start of this week. Nothing but predictable is Kate. And the sooner Instagram implodes the better - sick & tired of these attention seeking narcissists having a platform. Wish they’d all duck off.
She’s on a come down. Plain and simple. It happens after every party / celebration occasion.

She tells her followers, she’s been lying about how she feels / been feeling.

She’s being called out by Bouncy Blows for the Rockstar Finance recommendation, and she is refusing to be held accountable/ deal with the consequences of her actions.

Read the wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
She does know that she actually also needs to have sex to be pregnant? I am not entirely convinced that little legs wiggy goes anywhere near her 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Who is telling people they shouldn’t be letting people know that they’re trying for a baby? What is she going on about?

It’s been a couple of months MAX. She’s not changed anything about her lifestyle but now she feels like quitting. If she was working hard for this 2nd baby, going through miscarriage after miscarriage, stopping the nights out on the piss, eating healthy, exercising, going through loads of tests and/or IVF then I’d feel some sympathy for her, but she’s not doing any of that. Lying on her back for 30 seconds and taking a pregnancy test every now and again doesn’t require you to quit, surely?!

Maybe I’m being insensitive but her little pity parties and her desperate attempts at attention piss me right off. Are her friends and family that tit that she has no one to talk to about these things? When you have 184k “followers”, social media is not the right place for this tit. Especially is you’re going to sprout lies and embellish everything you say.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Who is telling people they shouldn’t be letting people know that they’re trying for a baby? What is she going on about?

It’s been a couple of months MAX. She’s not changed anything about her lifestyle but now she feels like quitting. If she was working hard for this 2nd baby, going through miscarriage after miscarriage, stopping the nights out on the piss, eating healthy, exercising, going through loads of tests and/or IVF then I’d feel some sympathy for her, but she’s not doing any of that. Lying on her back for 30 seconds and taking a pregnancy test every now and again doesn’t require you to quit, surely?!

Maybe I’m being insensitive but her little pity parties and her desperate attempts at attention piss me right off. Are her friends and family that tit that she has no one to talk to about these things? When you have 184k “followers”, social media is not the right place for this tit. Especially is you’re going to sprout lies and embellish everything you say.
she literally shared a post of that Jamie Ford fitness woman lifting weights whilst pregnant just yesterday so no idea why she thinks you can’t exercise when pregnant or trying for a baby, she seems ok drinking alcohol under them circumstances so why’s she so against doing healthy stuff to help? She’s completely backwards.

Reactions: 36
What a sick duck she is....
Who in their right mind sets a pic like that up. It's bleeping sick and weird.

Maybe cut the oil, alcohol, cakes and god know what else. Do some exercise, oh and have sex. That may help.

Reactions: 36
We tried to conceive for 13 years. No one ever knew. We kept it to ourselves. We were questioned and sometimes criticised along the way because to some we had a lavish lifestyle but for us it was a private matter. Something Kate wouldn’t know about. Keep your private life private!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
She's disgusting. After I lost my 2nd baby (stillborn) and nearly bled to death delivering him in A&E I was told by the doctors that trying again would not be the best idea (I had something called placenta acreeta). I developed PTSD after what happened and things got dark but I had treatment, quietly fought back and got on with things as I had a two year old to raise. I think Kate is so bad for portraying herself like this. There are thousands of women who are childless or have lost kids and suffer silently on the daily. It might sound a bit harsh but even having gone through what I have, I don't think having kids is a right. It's a privilige. She really should stop with the pity posts. I have had to stop following her because I think she's a very bad influence on others for all sorts of reasons. She's an absplute car crash.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
But there she was necking the ale at the weekend? Give it a rest Kate, it’s insulting.

Reactions: 26
She's disgusting. After I lost my 2nd baby (stillborn) and nearly bled to death delivering him in A&E I was told by the doctors that trying again would not be the best idea (I had something called placenta acreeta). I developed PTSD after what happened and things got dark but I had treatment, quietly fought back and got on with things as I had a two year old to raise. I think Kate is so bad for portraying herself like this. There are thousands of women who are childless or have lost kids and suffer silently on the daily. It might sound a bit harsh but even having gone through what I have, I don't think having kids is a right. It's a privilige. She really should stop with the pity posts. I have had to stop following her because I think she's a very bad influence on others for all sorts of reasons. She's an absplute car crash.
I'm so sorry for your loss. Posts like hers must be so triggering. She hasn't got a fuckin clue
---
She means someone should gift her some, clearly can’t afford a quid to get one from Poundland.
79p in Homie B's where #mybrand is nowhere to be seen

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No Kate you should not get pregnancy tests for free, it’s your choice to get pregnant.
Fork out a couple of quid for your pregnancy tests without moaning you bleeping meff!
I think you are getting confused with, feminine hygiene products should be free, as you don’t have a choice with that
But even so, who’s paying for it then 🤔

Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.