Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigi_93

VIP Member
So Naomi had 3k for a deposit but still had to use a dodgy finance company??? Use the 3k and put it towards a car you can actually afford from a reputable place you fucking ming

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
One of the trolls here was 🎯when they predicted there’d be a woe is me / anxiety type post towards the start of this week. Nothing but predictable is Kate. And the sooner Instagram implodes the better - sick & tired of these attention seeking narcissists having a platform. Wish they’d all fuck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Cady1954

VIP Member
Shocking that a car finance company who has to use “influencers” to promote themselves has nicked your money 🥴

On a side note do any top trolls have a uni days or blue light code for Schuh 🤞
Ah poor Naomi. These dodgy car finances should be be banned because it all leads back to money laundering g for drugs. Oh hang on......... prob where her 3 k deposit came from in the first place. Fuck off and get the bus you gangsters moll.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Nosey1895

VIP Member
Ive had the worst weekend and today picked up in work and then I was reminded I was childless yet again.
So sick and tired of trying to explain why I’m childless- how there’s nothing up with me and how I long to be a mum. I have literally cried all the way home and trying to put on a brave face but I am so sad.

sorry to rant- just feeling it

• Heart
  • Sad

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Honestly social media is 100% creating a new form of mental illness. The lengths people go to for likes is quite literally abnormal at this point 🙈🙈

• Heart

Noseyscouser82

Chatty Member
I hate the way she calls Little Geg “Miss Olive”
it always makes me think of someone who lives on a plantation in the deep South. And racist Katie would hate that wouldn’t she?! ✌🏿

• Haha
Reactions: 57

stroppysal

Chatty Member
If you can't afford a pregnancy test, maybe best not to have a baby ey kate? What's she chatting they should be free, you can get them for £1 🙄

Shes probably after a collab with clear blue, seen a few "celebs" announce pregnancies with them.

• Heart

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
I don’t not know who but can any of these “influencers” not realise that writing an opinion on Tattle is not a crime. You aren’t a troll it’s simply expressing an opinion on a gossip forum. Same as Twitter,Reddit,Digital spy etc.
Fair enough if someone is direct messaging them abusive messages then that is out of order but bloody hell TIKTOK is brutal even the Daily Mail comments are sometimes shocking.
I wish they’d all get their heads out of their arses and stop thinking they’re somebody important because they ain’t.
They haven’t found the cure for cancer they are two bit sales people flogging shite! If it offends them then tough don’t read here. It’s that simple.

• Heart

Blahblahblahhhhhh

Chatty Member
The fact that she pointed at the Radio City tower and said ‘our city’ has made me sick. We don’t want you. Go back to your side of the water you lying toad.

I can’t believe she actually said she was going to cancel all her paying wedding clients today. What for? Getting her period? She’s got a screw loose.

Great filming and driving at the same time too… she should be reported. Does anyone have a screen recording????

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
This is the woman who thought a hand held thermometer was literally meant to be put in the baby’s hand.

Fuck knows what she’s doing with the pregnancy tests and why she’s using so many but it does not surprise me one bit that she thinks they should be free/gifted/*ad.

She probably has to buy the expensive ones that literally state “pregnant” or “not pregnant” because she hasn’t the basic intelligence and brain capacity to work out the results on the ones that just show a line.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Glamtone11

Wants us to believe she’s got a 250k ring on her finger but also spouting that she wants free pregnancy tests 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Itsmee

Do you know what I have bitten my tongue long enough over this trying for a baby stuff but her attention seeking post has tipped me over the edge! Me and my partner have been trying for our 3rd baby for a year, we did everything vitamins no drinking etc and it ended in a miscarriage end of last year and since then we havent continued. My emotions are still up the wall and I'm back on my antidepressants but my 2 babies need me happy and right now that's all that matters, her posts just take the piss out of everything I've been through (soz for the rant I'm knackered this morning and had the most embarrassing traumatic smear test yesterday 🤦‍♀️🤭😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Hamburglar

VIP Member
My hubby often says ‘I’ve done all the washing’ like he literally took it to a stream and hand scrubbed it on a wooded board !!!
It takes less then 30 seconds to chuck it into the machine 🙄🙄🙄
My gammon has worked out that we have a dryer and it’s his favourite 🥹🥹 not only is he shrinking everything left right and centre he’s running up the leccy bill faster than little legs running to rock ferry on a weekend ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Fizz22

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230319_085803_Instagram.jpg

That's a scruffy cunt that. Doesn't work, but has all that washing build up and then gets Matt to sort it because it's "mothers day". Eeeeeeeeeee feel ashamed for her.
---
I suppose she owns up to doing nothing in her picture with "I'm doing nothing that I do everyday"

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51