Katie Hayes #181 Are Caramella friend or foe? Letting her model her camels toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the latest instalment of “things that didn’t happen”….
Kate saying she fastened the car seat properly when they left home, stopped at her friend’s, got out, loosened aLive’s straps (which you need two hands to do), went back and got in the drivers seat and did her own seatbelt up and when her friend comes she’ll get back out and go and do straps up and then get back in and go… OK 🤣🤣👍🏼👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Don’t know why she’s even bothered lying about it. It’s her reason that will be dead if she crashes.

Reactions: 36
Don’t know why she’s even bothered lying about it. It’s her reason that will be dead if she crashes.
Also without going mumsnet, you can’t even loosen them when stationary, what if someone crashes into the back of her at 100mph?
Fool.

Reactions: 23
We actually get a reasonably nice day and Big O is dressed up like she’s on her way to the arctic

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You’d also think seeing as she’s done “collabs” with baby brands they’d have told her her reason should rear face until at least age 4! I’m guessing she’s probably close if not already maxed out the rear facing weight for that seat though and she’s too tight to pay for one that keeps her safest until the right age! Or is she so bespoke that her spine has formed properly 4 years before the average child?!

Reactions: 17
You’d also think seeing as she’s done “collabs” with baby brands they’d have told her her reason should rear face until at least age 4! I’m guessing she’s probably close if not already maxed out the rear facing weight for that seat though and she’s too tight to pay for one that keeps her safest until the right age! Or is she so bespoke that her spine has formed properly 4 years before the average child?!
She is only just out of the “quaver stage” on the spine measuring device.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sounds like the sort of company Kate would promote
Didn’t she advertise them again the other day, and now her car is repeatedly breaking down? Which is exactly what happened with the last ‘finance’ company she used, until she started slating them and moved on?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I bet its the type of company that always gets struck off, then magically reappears like nothings changed with a new name 🙄

Reactions: 26
She'd have been so much better off being honest about the carseat straps! Both my kids were little gits for getting their arms out of them however tight we did it up! They also worked out how to unclip them too and it used to stress me out no end! All kids do it and she could have just said "guyzzzzzz Olive keeps getting her arms out the carseat straps anyone got any clever tips to make sure she doesn't?" Most parents can relate but as usual she has to lie...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sounds like the sort of company Kate would promote
Unfortunately this is what happens when people believe everything they see online! When it's too good to be true, it usually is. Makes me mad that these influencers take any old shite and promote it without doing any sort of due diligence on the company

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So if the guy has done a runner with deposits, and their website no longer exists, what happens to the cars that are being leased out at the moment? I wonder if whoever is left in the business will liquidate the company and send a collection agency out to get the cars...

Reactions: 24
Car seat strap saga clearly never happened as Stink Face - twit Bags has no friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She'd have been so much better off being honest about the carseat straps! Both my kids were little gits for getting their arms out of them however tight we did it up! They also worked out how to unclip them too and it used to stress me out no end! All kids do it and she could have just said "guyzzzzzz Olive keeps getting her arms out the carseat straps anyone got any clever tips to make sure she doesn't?" Most parents can relate but as usual she has to lie...
Houdini Strap will do the job Kate… couple of quid from Amazon.

Reactions: 5
The straps are in the wrong position, they need to be coming from a over her shoulder 🙄
This 👆🏼

Kate take all the fabric off the seat, and move the straps up to the holes at the top then put the fabric back on.
Thank us later 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.