Katie Hayes #181 Are Caramella friend or foe? Letting her model her camels toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she mean self care? Self love means something entirely different to me and it’s not something I would be doing with my mother!
I thought exactly the same 😂 every bedtime is a self love day in my house, but I wouldn’t be advertising it on social media 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s the dummy still in the kids mouth whilst talking for me, take it out while she talks to teach her! Proper irritation of mine that

Reactions: 17
Sorry trolls off topic but it’s been buggin me a while, and as we’re on a caramella thread title I just needed to ask - Does anyone know that Jasmin Green? Is she scouse or a Wirral lass? I can’t quite place the accent.

Reactions: 1
Bit off topic but I've been out of being a regular make up user for about 4 years now and I'm wanting to start again, just everyday basics. I'd rather not take advice from Miss Hayes. Do any of you trolls have any recs for products or people to follow please. Don't fancy bPerfect flat orange face.
The Armani luminous silk foundation is gorgeous, bit of a splurge but worth it - very light and dewy. I second the Bobbi brown face base too before your foundation. Also Elf Cosmetics have a dupe of the Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter and it’s really good, it’s called Halo Glow.

Truff’s latest post - WE ARE WOMAN

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Imagine recording yourself reading a book to your kid 🥴🥴🥴 absolute bleeping head case this girl is

• Haha
Reactions: 46
WHY IS THIS FUKIN MORON OF A LASSIE SITTING HER PHONE IN THE CORNER OF HER ROOM AND CLICKING RECORD RUNNING ROUND DIVING INTO BED TO READ HER WAIN A BOOK ?!
SERIOUSLY
SHE IS FUCKED UP IN THE HED.
THAT IS NOT NORMAL BEHAVIOUR. I REPEAT THAT IS NOT NORMAL.

• Haha
Reactions: 75
WHY IS THIS FUKIN MORON OF A LASSIE SITTING HER PHONE IN THE CORNER OF HER ROOM AND CLICKING RECORD RUNNING ROUND DIVING INTO BED TO READ HER WAIN A BOOK ?!
SERIOUSLY
Is she trying to prove to us that she can actually read english! She can’t spell a bleeping thing mind you maybe she should read a dictionary.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she trying to prove to us that she can actually read english! She can’t spell a bleeping thing mind you maybe she should read a dictionary.
She just looks so fuckin stupit it’s unbelievable.
I bet she’s rushed through they pages in 60 seconds ran back roon grabbed the phone
night olive c ye n couldn’t wait to upload.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I mean if this doesn't tell everyone that everything she does is not for that child, but in fact the appreciation of strangers....nothing will.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
SERIOUSLY
No way is alive potty trained.... bottle of juice before bed? Don't think so ya big fat lying mess!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ive had the worst weekend and today picked up in work and then I was reminded I was childless yet again.
So sick and tired of trying to explain why I’m childless- how there’s nothing up with me and how I long to be a mum. I have literally cried all the way home and trying to put on a brave face but I am so sad.

sorry to rant- just feeling it

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
She's posted that just to show the sheet on the bed 😂 bleeping woman. I'd be mortified putting my kid to bed in that flimsy MDF shite

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's posted that just to show the sheet on the bed 😂 bleeping woman. I'd be mortified putting my kid to bed in that flimsy MDF shite
It looks like she’s only just lashed the sheet on the bed for the photo, couldn’t be arsed tucking it in. it’s not even a fitted sheet!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Begging for a gifted fitted sheet but buys an outside fireplace.

Probably had that gifted actually 🙃

It looks like she’s only just lashed the sheet on the bed for the photo, couldn’t be arsed tucking it in. it’s not even a fitted sheet!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.