Katie Hayes #181 Are Caramella friend or foe? Letting her model her camels toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just a big scruff. Bet she’s fuming her bespoke dress didn’t fit so she lashed it in anger. Calling the designer a troll when in fact she’s picked up a medium cos she is delusional. Dress for your size not what you wish you were

Reactions: 21
Seeing the engagement party pics has got me giddy for her hen do. I’m thinking Mez will be wanting a week in the sun, with lots of boooze and a couple of young waiters. Kate will book brunch in Dubai.
Mez wants benni with sticky Vicki and fat kecks wants a showy holiday in Dubai off her vanquish card

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s deffo the kind of girl who leaves washing in the machine for a good week to the point it’s stinking and then just lashes it on a radiator, smelly bint

• Sick
  • Haha
Mad the way she thinks that kid having no routine is funny, yet wants another baby!

Shes not creeping back up to 185 followers after the party and mothers day posts 🙃

I can see her posting anxiety issues again after her busy weekend of partying

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Monday let’s go? She needs to be less obsessed with getting out the house and more obsessed about getting showered and dressed in clean and ironed clothes to do it… even the kid’s hair looks greasy and slicked back this morning!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Imagine the state of the house if she ever gets a full time job and pushes out another bespoke if its like that with no job and one kid I work full time with 2 kids and sometimes work extra days on a weekend and I’ve never had washing piled up like that she’s a fat scruff and that ring fuckinell kate 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 18
Trolls, please feel free to correct me if I’m wrong. It’s really not that hard to do a wash is it?? I don’t understand why she’s doing a big song and dance about getting Delo to put a load on
My hubby often says ‘I’ve done all the washing’ like he literally took it to a stream and hand scrubbed it on a wooded board !!!
It takes less then 30 seconds to chuck it into the machine 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Mines the same, except he is in and out the front room asking 'is this a white'.... 'is this a colour'.... 🙄

My hubby often says ‘I’ve done all the washing’ like he literally took it to a stream and hand scrubbed it on a wooded board !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
My gammon has worked out that we have a dryer and it’s his favourite 🥹🥹 not only is he shrinking everything left right and centre he’s running up the leccy bill faster than little legs running to rock ferry on a weekend ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Mines the same, except he is in and out the front room asking 'is this a white'.... 'is this a colour'.... 🙄
When my husband tidies up the clothes dumped out in the kids rooms he must say 4759 times "I don't know what's clean and what's dirty" the beauty of kids clothes not being invisible mate is that you don't need to do a science experiment to find out - if you look at it with your eyes and it looks clean, and doesn't smell bad then IT'S bleeping CLEAN ISN'T IT?? or at least clean enough.

At that point he then does one of two things, and these things only, a) put clothes that are clearly folded and clean that the kids have just dumped on the floor straight into the wash, or b) puts things that are clearly filthy into the drawer! No inbetween.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
check Naomi bouncy blows insta story about car finance … wonder who it’s about 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 14
When my youngest bespokes was aLive’s age, she loved nothing more than to help me with cleaning. I used to give her a duster for the skirting boards and she’d help load and unload the washer and dryer. She used to ask to help and now shes 5 she still loves to set the table for dinner and clear the dishes etc. It’s not hard to keep your house clean and entertain a toddler!

Reactions: 26
Literally fly in for the brunch & fly home!
Imagine how much she's panicking. She needs to have something OTT like all her trolls friends, but shes skint. She leaves early most of the time and refuses to do certain activities, nows the time for payback 🤣
---
Wonder who she’s talking about in the first paragraph
View attachment 2042682
Imagine complaining to someone and them turning round and saying your giving them anxiety.... love it 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.