Katie Hayes #181 Are Caramella friend or foe? Letting her model her camels toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn't she wear a bra???

I just can't with that makeup reel. It's just appalling.

Oh and go and wash your bleeping hair you cretin.

Reactions: 16
There’s a new “range” of flu about, best ever range exclusive to her household it’s her favourite and the best ever.
And maybe he’s exhausted working all the hours god sends on his wonky panelling and then coming home and doing the tidying up after that bleeping lazy bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 16
can someone explain to me HOW she got the following she’s got?? Genuinely.
Her content is tit and there are far better MUAs out there in Liverpool with celebrity clientele who are nowhere near her follower count.

I only found out who she was from a Tattle thread on someone else where she was mentioned.
Back in the 2010’s (after the Savers/Starbucks/Nando’s/Nero times) she genuinely enjoyed working at Peaches and she actually had a work ethic. (I hasten to add she didn’t when working in customer service) When she was in Peaches (known as “Little Kate” - lol) she did quite a few free tutorials. As it was early 2010’s and the style at the time was heavy make up, she did quite well. Guessing she also got followers from the Peaches connections.
Then when she moved to SW (not Slimming World 😜) she did work hard getting celebrity jobs and lots of weddings etc. she had her own Make Up Academy and make up range.
Pep head realises she can get followers and clients if she buys premises with THM, and Oh Darlin’ was born.
She reverts back to her old lazy ways, and she ended up getting bought out of her share of the business.
Most of the following are either, people who just haven’t bothered to unfollow, but don’t really see her in the algorithm, friends and family, trolls or bots. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Cannot get over that she couldn’t even iron / steam her outfit for her engagement party! Who hires a photographer but wears creased clothes to an event?! She’s also a terrible advert for her own “lease of passion” - her skin is awful, you can tell it’s not hormonal either it’s just that it’s constantly caked and she’s not using decent products or cleansing it properly (if at all). She just looks grubby, it’s bizarre.
---
How did little miss greasy head do her “engagement party make up” with hair that an egg could be fried on, then in the next 10 seconds has it down and looking freshly washed?? Is someone telling porkies here Truffalo
She says she’s recreating it! Badly, may I add! Her skin is a different colour and it looks like a different lip combination too. Or just a different filter, except she doesn’t use those any more! 🤥🤥🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Cannot get over that she couldn’t even iron / steam her outfit for her engagement party! Who hires a photographer but wears creased clothes to an event?! She’s also a terrible advert for her own “lease of passion” - her skin is awful, you can tell it’s not hormonal either it’s just that it’s constantly caked and she’s not using decent products or cleansing it properly (if at all). She just looks grubby, it’s bizarre.
---

She says she’s recreating it! Badly, may I add! Her skin is a different colour and it looks like a different lip combination too. Or just a different filter, except she doesn’t use those any more! 🤥🤥🤥
Oh Jesus Christ. How is that re created???? The one she done herself her eyelashes don’t look like they’re her mates and wanna get off on her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The fact that she won’t do lips as she didn’t feel confident in doing them but will happily inject near an eye socket scares the hell out of me 😨

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Back in the 2010’s (after the Savers/Starbucks/Nando’s/Nero times) she genuinely enjoyed working at Peaches and she actually had a work ethic. (I hasten to add she didn’t when working in customer service) When she was in Peaches (known as “Little Kate” - lol) she did quite a few free tutorials. As it was early 2010’s and the style at the time was heavy make up, she did quite well. Guessing she also got followers from the Peaches connections.
Then when she moved to SW (not Slimming World 😜) she did work hard getting celebrity jobs and lots of weddings etc. she had her own Make Up Academy and make up range.
Pep head realises she can get followers and clients if she buys premises with THM, and Oh Darlin’ was born.
She reverts back to her old lazy ways, and she ended up getting bought out of her share of the business.
Most of the following are either, people who just haven’t bothered to unfollow, but don’t really see her in the algorithm, friends and family, trolls or bots. 🤷‍♀️
Thank you !!!!!!!!! X

• Heart
Reactions: 4
#cherylis40
That era was so bleeping rude of her wasn't it banging on abarrrr chez is 40.

Also, funny how Cheryl made no reference to the engagement nor attended the party....gotta be some tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I hope to god the (really weird) reel she's just shared from Francesca Couture is the one that she accidently dropped in a farmyard (as you do) imagine what she'd have looked like in it.
I thought it was an OF page at first.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I haven't said much about the bleep and her shenanigans because I genuinely can't bring myself to watch her. She is one fat bleeping horrible insensitive, dirty bastard!
As someone who is incredibly blessed with one child but desperately longed for another for many years and suffered miss after miss at various stages, I just find her to be nothing short of an attention seeking bleep.
I also have a friend who has PCOS and other fertility issues who has been seeking help for years and gets passed from pillar to post! Yet that fat bleep reckons she can go an get a gp app and referral at the click of her fingers!🤬
Shes fucked up with this 'content' because she is the talk of salons all over here for it, noone believes her or has a nice word to say, with one girl referring to her as a 'minging biffa bin lorry' screamed laughing 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.