Katie Hayes #181 Are Caramella friend or foe? Letting her model her camels toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the woman who thought a hand held thermometer was literally meant to be put in the baby’s hand.

duck knows what she’s doing with the pregnancy tests and why she’s using so many but it does not surprise me one bit that she thinks they should be free/gifted/*ad.

She probably has to buy the expensive ones that literally state “pregnant” or “not pregnant” because she hasn’t the basic intelligence and brain capacity to work out the results on the ones that just show a line.
She's probably shoving them up her massive foof
---
I am so sorry you went through this 😔 big big hugs ❤❤❤
Thanks so much Troll (Doll). I can't bear the stupid twunt for many reasons but every time I think I've seen the worst of her, she sinks to new depths. She's the antithesis of Michelle Obama. 'When they go low, I go lower'. She is a horror.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Pregnancy tests free. What a stupid thing to think! Never once has that crossed my mind. Poor, smelly pig. Also, you don't have to buy them. If you think you're with the spawn of Satan, stop drinking and shovelling tit up your nose, wait a few weeks and if still no red devil then go see your Dr who'll test your piss. Except, you arent trying to get pregnant are you Kate. You're spouting for attention 🙄 buy a cook book, clean your house and wash your flaps you dirty bugger.

One of the best days of my life was buying my first box of pregnancy tests! Skipped out of boots with crapbag excited to pee on my plastic stick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Bet she order free covid tests and pees on them and that's why she keeps thinking she's pregnant. Anything for a freebie

Also for such a bespoke party, little legs rocks up in jeans??!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She wasn’t one bit assed when she was knocking back the red wine or was it Prosecco and cakes, dancing like the monster from under Beyoncé’s bed at the weekend? I get not every moment needs to be doom and gloom in poor mental health but bit of a contrast if she’s saying she needs aLive to get up in the morning to that?

she isn’t even maternal in the slightest i doubt she really wants the baby it’s because olive is now at that toddler age where they are ’constantly snottery and making stupid faces at the camera, refusing to wear nice outfits in favour of costumes. No more sad beige Zara baby for the aesthetic pictures.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So bleeping self-entitled she thinks pregnancy tests should be free. So bleeping self-entitled that she props up her phone to take a photo of herself 'upset' and expects people to sympathise. And that, my friends, is why she has one of the busiest threads on Tattle. Get lost, Kate. Some things are PRIVET.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Between her and Columbian Sal they’re sending me west! One minute it’s poor me, the next it’s look how amazing my fake life is and the next we’re in poor me mode again. I haven’t commented for months but today my heads gone with them both 🤣
---
So bleeping self-entitled she thinks pregnancy tests should be free. So bleeping self-entitled that she props up her phone to take a photo of herself 'upset' and expects people to sympathise. And that, my friends, is why she has one of the busiest threads on Tattle. Get lost, Kate. Some things are PRIVET.
I thought the exact same thing! She honestly makes my eyes bleed everytime I see her fat nostrils on my screen.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not being funny but if you can’t afford a pregnancy test you can’t afford a child but even if you couldn’t afford a test and thought you were pregnant you need to get it clarified by a doctor anyway which is free

Reactions: 38
I just don’t get how people are falling for this the comments have knocked me sick. Could you imagine setting yourself up for pictures like that the attention seeking horror. I’m actually furious reading this!!! Why would you stop going the gym if you’re trying to get pregnant? And god knows Kate getting on the ale almost every day and the snow of a weekend is not going to help! Argggggghhhhhhh!!!!!
Exactly! Why can’t people see she’s on the biggest come down of her life after her engagement party. She’ll have been shovelling it up nose all night and Monday has hit, reality has set in and she’s back to her crappy life again

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she got her period this morning. Which was late…. And she is never late!

With that in mind, even if she was one week late, and she genuinely thought she could be pregnant, surely for the week or so that she believed she was pregnant, she was knocking back the ale at her engagement party.

So either, you’re lying again Kate.
Or
You believed you were pregnant and carried on regardless?

What is it? Read the wiki.

• Wow
Reactions: 69
No Kate you should not get pregnancy tests for free, it’s your choice to get pregnant.
Fork out a couple of quid for your pregnancy tests without moaning you bleeping meff!
I think you are getting confused with, feminine hygiene products should be free, as you don’t have a choice with that
But even so, who’s paying for it then 🤔
God help her if she has to pay for fertility treatment the tablets alone cost 1000s. Must people that desperately want a child wouldn’t grumble about a pregnancy test from Poundland.
Confused by why she’s be drinking if she genuinely thought she was pregnant

Reactions: 29
So she got her period this morning. Which was late…. And she is never late!

With that in mind, even if she was one week late, and she genuinely thought she could be pregnant, surely for the week or so that she believed she was pregnant, she was knocking back the ale at her engagement party.

So either, you’re lying again Kate.
Or
You believed you were pregnant and carried on regardless?

What is it? Read the wiki.
So if she was late, with a chance of starting a period at anytime… why the duck would you risk it and wear a white suit on a night out???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
So if she was late, with a chance of starting a period at anytime… why the duck would you risk it and wear a white suit on a night out???
I’m going to take a wild stab in the dark, and say she is lying. Lying for attention. Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She won’t be able to cope with 2, the pregnancy alone with a toddler is bloody hard work, it’s exhausting! The washing will be backed up for months 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She won’t be able to cope with 2, the pregnancy alone with a toddler is bloody hard work, it’s exhausting! The washing will be backed up for months 😂
Literally! I have an 8 week old and two older children and it’s not for the faint hearted being pregnant when you already have one 😂😅

Reactions: 11
I don’t always bother listening to her stories fully, mainly cause she bores the arse off me with her incoherent ramblings, but is she literally pissing on a stick hours/days after they’ve had sex & that’s why she’s racking up the £’s In pregnancy tests? And then moaning about it?

Reactions: 16
If Matt is so poorly, leave him alone and close the blinds so he can sleep! But no, let’s take photos and make it all about her, I’m fine!

Reactions: 32
Thank you. That's kind. Isn't she just a next level insensitive bleep though?
Absolutely, to be honest I haven’t commented much on this. I haven’t been through infertility, I’d tell you more but I would out myself. However I’ve got beautiful healthy children.
She’s just desperate to stay relevant and knows that infertility affects around 1 in 5 couples and therefore if she jumps on that band wagon some of her followers (bots) will relate to her.
Except she’s been trying since around a max 4 months from what she’s said. I know so many couples that it takes 12-18 months to get pregnant. They aren’t on an “infertility” journey, just trying for a baby.
She is beyond insensitive to woman who lose their babies through miscarriage, still birth, prematurity. Or women who cannot conceive at all. She is just the lowest of the low.

Cut out the truffle oil, cheese, vino, self pity party for 1 and stop posting on social media every time you come on.

I honestly believe she’s doing all this to drum up the engagement for the “2nd miracle rainbow baby” so everyone wants to gift her things because she’s been through so much 😴 😴😴

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.