Katie Hayes #181 Are Caramella friend or foe? Letting her model her camels toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She deffo doesn’t drain the fat off her mince. I’d rather starve then eat what she cooks

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Can’t remember who mentioned her in the last thread, but I see Hannah Kenyon is hanging out with the wife beater now 🤦🏻‍♀️
What’s with the sunglasses and the black fishing?

Reactions: 2
So Naomi had 3k for a deposit but still had to use a dodgy finance company??? Use the 3k and put it towards a car you can actually afford from a reputable place you bleeping ming
Tricky to get credit when all your money is drug money 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does she realise adding truffle oil to every single dish isn’t a flex? It’s such a tit attempt at looking wealthy, we all know ya poor hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not to mention most truffle oil you can buy in supermarkets has never actually seen a real truffle….! It also doesn’t go with everything, least of all fatty shepherds pie!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine lying in bed like this, setting yourself up, then closing your eyes and taking a selfie for the gram. Unbelievable
0939CABB-D45B-4BD5-BE76-12474EC72148.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 83
Her recent post is 1 of 73839292 reasons why I can’t abide the bleep

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 67
Her timeline doesn’t makes sense. So she’s been trying for a lot longer than she’s told people but you’re not meant to tell anyone until it’s 12 weeks? She’s confusing trying and pregnancy isn’t she? She’s got zero coping mechanisms has she - the second things don’t go her way she throws her toys out, fake cries and “gives up”. So bleeping insensitive to people who are struggling for their first too, oh it’s so hard boo hoo me but here’s my reason aLive 🙄🙄. What’s she on about missing the gym for - she was bouncing about at a class with Olive the other day and exercise would be considered important to keep you healthy if you were trying?! She tells so many lies and is too thick to keep up with them that’s why everything out of her mouth is jumbled nonsense. Cannot believe she’s family around her indulging this tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
One of the trolls here was 🎯when they predicted there’d be a woe is me / anxiety type post towards the start of this week. Nothing but predictable is Kate. And the sooner Instagram implodes the better - sick & tired of these attention seeking narcissists having a platform. Wish they’d all duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
So predictable! The last few posts haven’t gone over her minimum required likes to show to the gram
So what can I do to get the attention back 🙄

Reactions: 28
Do you know what I have bitten my tongue long enough over this trying for a baby stuff but her attention seeking post has tipped me over the edge! Me and my partner have been trying for our 3rd baby for a year, we did everything vitamins no drinking etc and it ended in a miscarriage end of last year and since then we havent continued. My emotions are still up the wall and I'm back on my antidepressants but my 2 babies need me happy and right now that's all that matters, her posts just take the piss out of everything I've been through (soz for the rant I'm knackered this morning and had the most embarrassing traumatic smear test yesterday 🤦‍♀️🤭😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.