Katie Hayes #164 Trouble in paradise, holes in the door, Oluf has sofa cushion for a pilllow, aww ye poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going to come off that live ready to check here to see we've all tit ourselves that the lawyers are involved with her heavy case, only to discover we've all shat ourselves from laughing. Poor old Truff.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Unsure but apparently I am responsible for all of the profiles on here it is all me one person talking to myself in this thread all day it’s all I do I have a sad life and I’m obsessed 🥴
No this is hilarious. I’m just catching up but I’m assuming you’ve seen this @Quarrantinemadness as a solicitor what have you got to say about this extremely legit email 😭😭😭

I’ve messaged Eleanor Abernathy asking her to come back. We’ve never needed a recap more!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
It’s just up the thread she sent it to the person she doxxed
Thanks, I've just read it 😲.
I wonder where that "solicitor" was educated, & where he or she went to University?
You would think that a solicitor would have a basic understanding of English language and grammar, but obviously not, in this case 🤨.

Reactions: 15
The legal email was signed off
Kate Hayes makeup 😂😂

I have sent it onto the police
HAHAHA

You have 7 days ... or what? Or what exactly? She contacted you. You asked her to stop messaging. She's put herself in a right pickle here and I am CRYING 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Unsure but apparently I am responsible for all of the profiles on here it is all me one person talking to myself in this thread all day it’s all I do I have a sad life and I’m obsessed 🥴
Knew I'd seen "involved" spelt that way before.. 🤔
Screenshot_20221128_161003_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I can’t breathe, that bleeping email 😭 the funny this is she says trolls are relentless don’t give her a break but she has literally spent how many hours messaging Laura? finding her email address… which is weird in its bleeping self, typing that email. Who’s obsessed Kate

Reactions: 26
@TheFox286 has just said

It’s like one of them Facebook posts

If you wish to apologise please reply within 7 days

Or you will have 10 years bad luck

😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 103
My husband is a solicitor, and knows all about Kate Hayes and often asks for an update. I showed him this message just now and he burst out laughing - no solicitor would send that, it makes no sense and is riddled with spelling mistakes. He then got very serious and said that impersonating a solicitor is a criminal offence and that you should immediately reply to saying you've referred their email to your solicitor and that he has asked for (I) the case reference (ii) the solicitors SRA registration number and (iii) their address for service of documents.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 91
What fuckin solicitor has availability at the drop of a fuckin hat to deal with her, research the matter, dictate their findings and have their secretary issue an illiterate blackmailing email lol. She probably thinks they’ve ‘served’ you? Via instagram DMs hahahah.

The only way this could be funnier is if she fuckin had cut out letters from magazines and held a ransom. This is fuckin HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
duck sake man all the things that’s going on in the world and all the police in Merseyside, solicitors and courts are all backed up on the massive KHM trolls case they are going to need to appeal for public funding soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.