Katie Hayes #164 Trouble in paradise, holes in the door, Oluf has sofa cushion for a pilllow, aww ye poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s still live on TikTok, picked up a dress and said ‘this is £20 isn’t it?’ the woman said ‘no £25’ and she said ‘oh well it’s only £5 more, you can’t even get a maccies meal with that’ 😂 why do these people have her advertising their stuff

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
I’ve come over from the PTWM thread for a nosey. @VCJR wasn’t Rachael’s troll solicitor called Kate? 🤔 😂
Sounds like these two are cut from the same cloth! 🙄
Yes, Rachel Hambleton's solicitor is Kate the troll hunter & she's from the other side of the country 🤔.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So that Caramella has got 69,000 tiktok followers, KHM has got 185,000 Instagram folllwers, and their tiktok live pulls in 100 viewers. I WOULD SIMPLY PERISH. The embarrassment. Call it a day lads it’s not working out

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Rachel Hambleton and Katie Hayes have a lot in common, both scammers & both will never be invited to join MENSA 😐.
Where did Katie Hayes post the fake solicitors letter?
It’s just up the thread she sent it to the person she doxxed

Reactions: 7
It’s exactly how she types but ‘fluffed’ up by one of her mates (badly may I add). Google the email address, the email should have an legitimate email domain (the part after the @) if it’s real. If it is I’d still question whether one of her ‘mates’ works in a solicitors and they’re using that. If that’s the case good luck as you have a great case in your favour either or x
If it is, it’s got to be someone from post room 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Truff’s 24/7 legal team rolling up their sleeves AGAIN cos she’s a complete crank 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whilst we are being outed I must confess, I am not Regina Phalange. I know, big shock. My name is Phoebe Buffay!! Fuming my kid slept through last night 😂 She has me blocked so I can't see her page!!

On a serious note, my mum is a Magistrate in Birkenhead. She is howling! But she would like to know what 'law firm' has sent you that email if you're happy to share? She said ignore it and you've done nothing wrong. Kate and the company who shared your details however are in the mega tit - PLEASE tell me you have reported them and her to the ICO and police at the very least? No one has the right to come at you like that. If I wasn't on maternity leave I'd be offering to assist but I can't help much more at the minute than to pass the law firm details to my mother and recommend you call 101. Kate should be the one shitting herself because this is extremely serious.

Her messages are seriously unhinged. Is she diagnosed Bipolar? If not, Kate please go see a doctor as I think you need diagnosis and help. I often feel sorry for her with some things said on here and her clear insecurities but after reading those messages, she really is an awful person isnt she. I have the hairdressers on Thursday. Can't wait to ask her mates what's been going on behind the scenes 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
surely her lawyer also has been to lawyer school for at least the first day and would know that to leave a review and write online is also libel not slander

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“people will be talking about you saying you’ve been trolling that Kate hayes”

😳😳😂😂
You don’t like celebrities do you Laura, yes Katie Jayne I do, but you unfortunately are not a celeb. Who does she think she is, bet she’s applied for next years I’m a celeb

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Whilst we are being outed I must confess, I am not Regina Phalange. I know, big shock. My name is Phoebe Buffay!! Fuming my kid slept through last night 😂 She has me blocked so I can't see her page!!

On a serious note, my mum is a Magistrate in Birkenhead. She is howling! But she would like to know what 'law firm' has sent you that email if you're happy to share? She said ignore it and you've done nothing wrong. Kate and the company who shared your details however are in the mega tit - PLEASE tell me you have reported them and her to the ICO and police at the very least? No one has the right to come at you like that. If I wasn't on maternity leave I'd be offering to assist but I can't help much more at the minute than to pass the law firm details to my mother and recommend you call 101. Kate should be the one shitting herself because this is extremely serious.

Her messages are seriously unhinged. Is she diagnosed Bipolar? If not, Kate please go see a doctor as I think you need diagnosis and help. I often feel sorry for her with some things said on here and her clear insecurities but after reading those messages, she really is an awful person isnt she. I have the hairdressers on Thursday. Can't wait to ask her mates what's been going on behind the scenes 😂
If she has you blocked you can view her here

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Also if there was an ongoing case of harassment, number one rule to any client is to not engage. She would simply pass on any form of abusive communication evidence onto police and/or solicitor.

Honestly it’s comical

Reactions: 27
I don’t know who this absolute weapon is! But her thread popped up other day about her kid wearing some skinned road kill coat! So I had to go look . Only asked how many pet cats had been skinned for the monstrosity she’d got her kid wearing. I got called a idiot. I replied back and got blocked 🤡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.