Katie Hayes #164 Trouble in paradise, holes in the door, Oluf has sofa cushion for a pilllow, aww ye poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Odds on her starting again when Olives in bed later? Or will Delo be home tonight 🥴

Reactions: 18
If this email was signed off ‘Kates Hayes Makeup’ why is she talking about herself in the third person for the entirety of the email to then sign it off herself? Is this a personal email from her threatening legal ‘procedures’ implying she will if the apology isnt received within the 7 days?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The only way this could be funnier is if she fuckin had cut out letters from magazines and held a ransom. This is fuckin HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!
she could probably do with the 100 quid too…It’s expensive to keep your child dressed in roadkill, unless it’s gifted of course 🥴

EFDFFEF5-155F-41A3-B5A3-12448062C88C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 87
Oh my god I have been reading these threads for years now but never comment but today has been something else! The woman is totally unhinged! Who sends an email impersonating someone from the legal profession. She he is nuts.

I hope the journalist publishes all the messages and the email in the echo and exposes her for what she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She talks in the email about herself as “her client” but then starts it and ends as it’s from her? From the times of messages starting last night and carrying on this morning she’s at most only had 3.5 hours sleep. I think she’s quite manic hopefully she will go to bed tonight. But I am not under any circumstances saying sorry and I’m taking it further in several ways…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 96
She talks in the email about herself as “her client” but then starts it and ends as it’s from her? From the times of messages starting last night and carrying on this morning she’s at most only had 3.5 hours sleep. I think she’s quite manic hopefully she will go to bed tonight. But I am not under any circumstances saying sorry and I’m taking it further in several ways…
Keep us updated girl. Don’t know how you’re keeping your cool ❤

Reactions: 13
I AM SOLICITOR

PS I might have to start impersonating one myself, as I've duck all actual work done thanks to these threads :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve got 25 pages to catch up on, but it sounds like she’s lonely and needs a mate with these messages.

Any decent partner would be telling her to get off the phone, not allowing her to rant on at a stranger for 3+ hours. If he’s actually there, allowing her to spiral like this, he truly does not care about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm gonna end up getting fired today cos I've done duck all but cry at my phone 😭🤣 then I can be a full time troll 🙌
I'm a full time troll and I'm having difficulty keeping up today! I bet she thinks when her heavy case is being heard at the Old Bailey the initials after her 3 pound an hour barrister means Kate's Council.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
By the time she's driven from Caramella to pick Olive up and then get home, that's when she's gonna blow up on here or insta. I'm dead excited 😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.