Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heretolurk321

There’s now been a very incoherent email sent claiming to be from her “legal team” With talk of being sued and the police are involved unless the person says sorry in 7 days!

civil & criminal law are two separate things
It’s obvious she wrote that email herself
And the only person who needs to say sorry is her 👋🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 161

Heretolurk321

I’ve contacted the ico regarding the data breach & her local police due to the volume of messages I’m receiving… thanks everyone I’ve never known anything like it she’s relentless

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 119

Heretolurk321

She talks in the email about herself as “her client” but then starts it and ends as it’s from her? From the times of messages starting last night and carrying on this morning she’s at most only had 3.5 hours sleep. I think she’s quite manic hopefully she will go to bed tonight. But I am not under any circumstances saying sorry and I’m taking it further in several ways…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 96

Heretolurk321

Girl just hammer the last nail in the coffin please with the echo. I know I keep going on about it but please, you’ve got the backing of all the trolls on here especially the ones she’s doxxed and cancel this creature
Deffo looking at all options.. I think she thought like with people in the past she’s threatened that I’d just back down. I’m not like that I’m determined to see this through! So what if she’s shared my page it’s private anyway! So what if I read tattle in my spare time! I’ve not made any threats to her or said anything about her child other than she pimps her out for free shit.
She’s sent me so many threats in the last 24 hours and also told me a load of irrelevant crap like how long she got left on her finance, how she’s trying daily to be better and how good her ring light is!
I also know enough about criminal and civil law to know she’s talking absolute rubbish and can’t even distinguish the two!

• Heart
Reactions: 96

Clarity456

VIP Member
Laura messaged barneys bargains regarding Kate being gifted a free trip to the Christmas grotto
Ok so there's two issues here.

1. You contacted Business 1 (Barney's Bargains) to lodge a consumer complaint about their use of Business 2 (Kate Hayes Makeup) which should have remained confidential.
2. Of the 6 lawful basis' of sharing data, consent would be the most suitable, but none are applicable here meaning Business 1 have passed your data along illegally. https://ico.org.uk/for-organisation...-regulation-gdpr/lawful-basis-for-processing/
3. Kate Hayes Makeup as a business has then used data provided to them illegally and broadcasted it to however many thousand followers she has, again without any legal basis for doing so. As a business, she has basically stuck two fingers up to every principle included in the legislation,especially the confidentiality and integrity principle https://ico.org.uk/for-organisation...iples/integrity-and-confidentiality-security/. You could argue that the aim of that post is to cause you danger or to encourage her followers to send you abuse or as the ICO would term it "risking your rights and freedoms."
4. Check the register , I bet neither of them are registered with the ICO which they might see as another aggravating factor https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/data-protection-fee/register/ .

I'd put all that in a complaint along with a copy of what you sent Barney's originally and screenshots from this twat outing you and send to the ICO, business 1 could have caused someone severe danger for making a calm professional complaint, and "influencers" really need to get a grip as well that if they want to operate as a business making money from the general public that feedback and sometimes complaints will be part and parcel of it 🤷🏻‍♀️ https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/data-protection-complaints/

ETA: I'm sure KHM has a company on companies house? Send them the links to that as well. The ICO will like that as it will give them definitive names and addresses to send correspondence to.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

browncouncilbin

Chatty Member
What's this about the dentist Pop girl I've missed this ???
Poppet & myself are clients at primo, we showed them the echo, they put a story up about not condoning homophobia racism etc, then told big truck to remove her post off bond skin page and that she couldn’t hold a clinic there x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
Unsure but apparently I am responsible for all of the profiles on here it is all me one person talking to myself in this thread all day it’s all I do I have a sad life and I’m obsessed 🥴
My husband is a solicitor, and knows all about Kate Hayes and often asks for an update. I showed him this message just now and he burst out laughing - no solicitor would send that, it makes no sense and is riddled with spelling mistakes. He then got very serious and said that impersonating a solicitor is a criminal offence and that you should immediately reply to saying you've referred their email to your solicitor and that he has asked for (I) the case reference (ii) the solicitors SRA registration number and (iii) their address for service of documents.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 91

ThePidge

VIP Member
The face you make when you realise you’ve been caught out for impersonating a solicitor
3923075C-5F5B-4BCA-85E4-EC7D2E107B2C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 90

JoeExotic

VIP Member
I’ve just remembered that time she doxxed someone thinking it was me and said they go by the name “Geo Exotica” hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 89

Marshallmum1982

VIP Member
There’s now been a very incoherent email sent claiming to be from her “legal team” With talk of being sued and the police are involved unless the person says sorry in 7 days!

civil & criminal law are two separate things
It’s obvious she wrote that email herself
And the only person who needs to say sorry is her 👋🏼
Dying 🤣🤣🤣
I bet she's been putting that together all morning,

Dear TROLL

I AM SOLICITOR
U av to say sorri to KHM or else the bizzies will be cumming to get you.

From Solicitor Lady

• Haha
Reactions: 88

Katlen12

VIP Member
The only way this could be funnier is if she fuckin had cut out letters from magazines and held a ransom. This is fuckin HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!
she could probably do with the 100 quid too…It’s expensive to keep your child dressed in roadkill, unless it’s gifted of course 🥴

EFDFFEF5-155F-41A3-B5A3-12448062C88C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 87

Heretolurk321

If we want to be pedantic then MAYBE she shouldn’t have engaged/gone back at her (however I do think she’s entitled to defend herself)

Facts are facts, she never messaged her directly, she never trolled her.

Kate came to her directly, after a company shared the details of a customer complaint.
Yeah maybe but as she said in the 2nd message she was going to contact everyone I know and out me to her followers I thought may as well go back at her 😂😂😂😂😂 plus I think she deffo would’ve posted the convo if I’d just ignored or said sorry at least she can’t now as it makes her look mental.
This is not over for me but I’m doing everything correctly though so once it gets to her there will probably be more rants about her trolls- if she still has access to instagram by then 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86