Katie Hayes #164 Trouble in paradise, holes in the door, Oluf has sofa cushion for a pilllow, aww ye poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @ThePidge for the boss thread title , had to edit it slightly !

What a place to start a new thread.... right in the middle of the action

🤣🤣🤣🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
#READTHREAD153
#READTHEWIKI ⬆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Hey Kate maybe get a proper job to be able to put food on your babys table and stop being a bum

Reactions: 23
She’s on her bleeping arse and I don’t doubt that she’s got zero bleeping income.
But she’s a lazy twit. Despite doing the fraud of a course she also has put zero effort into marketing it and trying to get clients to book her.

Reactions: 22
What’s that about the dentist place pieing her off at the end of the last thread?

Reactions: 14
How do you know my dog hates me? Is the funniest thing she’s said since the hand held thermometer

And yes plz what’s the primo thing can someone explain who they r and whats happened? Is that where she was doing her butchering work from?

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Atleast primo dental listened to me & @poppet88 as loyal clients and not racist rats like you big truck 🫶🏻🥺🫶🏻
But everywhere she works and who she works with has seen the article 🤣. Wonder why they legged her when we showed them it in that case 🤣🙈. Kate, knock it in the head girl, you’re embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The way she’s explaining her entire life for the benefit of tattle hahahahaha her head has fully fell off 🤣🤣🤣 This is gold!!

• Haha
Reactions: 74
But everywhere she works and who she works with has seen the article 🤣. Wonder why they legged her when we showed them it in that case 🤣🙈. Kate, knock it in the head girl, you’re embarrassing
She’s taking to herself at this point…., I’ve rang the police it’s ridiculous now constantly messaging for 2 hours

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
bleeping hell Truff, have a splif or something.
And why do you believe that MISS Hayes(still not engaged let alone married) is a racist homophobe? Produces evidence.
Case dismissed.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ald means old we say it up north 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 what she bleeping on ???

It’s like a dams burst and she’s addressing 2 years of tattle comments in 2 hours I’m screaming

• Haha
Reactions: 86
bleeping hell she's not right is she !!!
Absolute looney. When it's in a court of law with evidence... what is she on about ?? 🤣🤣🤣👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
She seriously needs help, she's on here more than us by the sounds of it !! Those rants , wow I'm shocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Seriously though…… that’s rantings of a mad woman, I’m worried for Matt, the bedroom door will be getting kicked in again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.