Katie Hayes #164 Trouble in paradise, holes in the door, Oluf has sofa cushion for a pilllow, aww ye poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was single I would just to piss her off 🥺🫶😂
I bet he dangles mistletoe from his belt buckle on his Christmas night out.

Kiss him under the mistletoe though? I wouldn’t kiss him under general anaesthetic. Read the wiki.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Trolls- imagine if they have split & Delo ends up on Tinder or the like & matches with someone off here🤣
Imagine he matched with L***a the champion troll ... although she's wayyyyyyyy out of panelling dwarfs league, he has to stick with Hulk Hogan.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s trying to make a point on the interior page that delo is very much still there by referring to the Christmas decor in the “delamere/Hayes house”! Danielle and PLF must absolutely piss themselves at this parody daily! If you read here guys congratulations on being well rid 😂😂 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Trolls- imagine if they have split & Delo ends up on Tinder or the like & matches with someone off here🤣
He'd be the most paranoid lad in the North West 🤣🤣🤣
Reckon he'd try his luck still but imagine Truff for an ex 💀 she still swilled poor Danielle when she's meant to have moved on with "my one" daddy bleeping DIY!! There'd be nothing down for whoever goes with him next.

Goss, we love you dearly, but I speak for all of us when i say think of your poor fanny!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s trying to make a point on the interior page that delo is very much still there by referring to the Christmas decor in the “delamere/Hayes house”! Danielle and PLF must absolutely piss themselves at this parody daily! If you read here guys congratulations on being well rid 😂😂 👋
Phil, her life is a parody ffs 🤣🤣 car crash what we all can't stop staring at

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm that troll who said I'd ride Delo just to annoy Kate.
I am a happily married woman
Something that Kates not 🤣🤣🤣

Also, I can't stop thinking about poor Max
Who is his real mama?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm that troll who said I'd ride Delo just to annoy Kate.
I am a happily married woman
Something that Kates not 🤣🤣🤣

Also, I can't stop thinking about poor Max
Who is his real mama?
His real ma is called Danielle 🍑
Not to be confused with Truff's bezzie 👅

I feel like you’d give him the ride of his life. Bet you’d even keep the lights on not like truff
Pretty sure turning the lights off is her only viable option for a shag

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He won’t ditch Truff the embarrassment of meeting someone new and having to tell them ‘oh there’s a hundred odd threads slaggin me off online and loads of memes with my face pasted on, so yeah’ would simply be too much

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Whoever takes one for the team & smashes the leprechaun.... it would be over in about 30 seconds anyway....cos it's been a longgggg drought for him 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Moved all posts back to the old thread. If one more person goes on about a bleeping thread title!

Thread titles are not allowed if they're encouraging to take it off tattle or if it's giving a shout-out to a non public figure account. Was given a thread title from one of the most liked posted and people moaned they didn't like it.

bleeping stop being so annoying, it was explained many times and no one reported a thread title to actually use.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
OK everyone makesure you've read that not to mention it again in the new thread....⬆⬆⬆

@Yel
can we have one of these please ?

Katie Hayes #165 The tale of Gina Di Caprio and panelling dwarf

Katie Hayes #165 IAM Solicitor

Katie Hayes #165 It's a massive big case

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.