Katie Hayes #164 Trouble in paradise, holes in the door, Oluf has sofa cushion for a pilllow, aww ye poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unsure but apparently I am responsible for all of the profiles on here it is all me one person talking to myself in this thread all day it’s all I do I have a sad life and I’m obsessed 🥴
No way did a lawyer or any educated person write that tripe!

Reactions: 14
How long before she sends another message saying sorry, please don’t report me to the SRA, me and Matthew are going through a tough time, and there’s things I can’t talk about as I am privet person.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Unsure but apparently I am responsible for all of the profiles on here it is all me one person talking to myself in this thread all day it’s all I do I have a sad life and I’m obsessed 🥴
yer seems professional and legit 🤣🤣🤣
Theres more mistakes but couldn’t be assed my head was battered trying to read it
But they’re Truffs signature punctuation fails

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
This whole situation is wild. I cant believe how the likes of KHM live their lives. Its very high school drama isn’t it. I Dont know how people have the energy for it, no wonder they dont work they must be exhausted and drained by their own drama constantly

Reactions: 36
Fire the solicitor if that's their spelling and grammar 🤣🤣🤣 My cat would do better

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's just digging herself a bigger hole... it doesn't make sense.....if it's all so awful, traumatic , damages her mental health and affects her so badly why is she continuing to expose Olive ??? Why tho ??

Mez & Delo and all her family & mates mustn't be even able to reason or deal with her , any decent support network would say you obviously can't handle any form of disagreement or negativity don't put the baby on there and just post your "work" & keep anything personal off.

The first thing my mother & husband would do is tell me get the baby off - this isn't healthy. I don't know how everyone puts up with listening to her over it I really don't.

I think she's posting all the ADs today too in the hope someone will message the other companies.....

Reactions: 28
Slander 😩😩 the words libel Kate it’s even shorter so easier to spell next time

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Literally same as you & pebble child! The tattle troll 🤣 messaged a company about working with the racist homophobic Katie Hayes said company shared the persons email address
Rachel Hambleton and Katie Hayes have a lot in common, both scammers & both will never be invited to join MENSA 😐.
Where did Katie Hayes post the fake solicitors letter?

Reactions: 15
OMFG this is the best day, old Perry Mason is so thick, imagine thinking that that sounds even remotely like a real solicitors letter. Jesus wept, she's so stupid.

Reactions: 11
@Poirotthepigeon any news yet girl. Please say there is 🙏🏻 pretty pretty please. If another story comes out she is officially finished and will not be able to doxx anyone ever again. @Heretolurk321 you have all the power to do that and finish her off😘

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s exactly how she types but ‘fluffed’ up by one of her mates (badly may I add). Google the email address, the email should have an legitimate email domain (the part after the @) if it’s real. If it is I’d still question whether one of her ‘mates’ works in a solicitors and they’re using that. If that’s the case good luck as you have a great case in your favour either or x

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Well that wouldn’t work troll we’re all the same person remember 🤣

seriously where’s the go fund me I’ll chip in
Thing is Kate will scroll the Go find me page & seek us all out 😆
I’m too long in the tooth to be scared of the likes slab back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Rachel Hambleton and Katie Hayes have a lot in common, both scammers & both will never be invited to join MENSA 😐.
Where did Katie Hayes post the fake solicitors letter?
I’ve come over from the PTWM thread for a nosey. @VCJR wasn’t Rachael’s troll solicitor called Kate? 🤔 😂
Sounds like these two are cut from the same cloth! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
LMAO 100 viewers on that caramella live currently 🤣🤣🤣🤣 her career is flying isn’t it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.