Katie Hayes #164 Trouble in paradise, holes in the door, Oluf has sofa cushion for a pilllow, aww ye poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is defo going to roll into Round 2 when she catches up on here from today !!! She will start again with the DMs 🤣🤣🤣

Think my one can get the chippy tonight , I'm not Cooking & missing nothing 🤣🤣😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That “solicitor” email reads like one of those emails you get telling you that a long lost relative you’ve never heard of has died in Uganda and left you £24m; and you just need to send all your bank and personal details to get the money

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Just putting that here…. Kate love I’ll tell you now babe I’m no way on this gods green earth unhappy I also don’t bully what I do do it’s infact pull you up for your stupid antics and have a laugh at your expense because you my love are thick as pig tit. Do you see Mrs hinch crying over this thread who infact has more threads than anyone on here! No you don’t and do you no why because she’s fucken loaded married with two kids and doesn’t give a rats arse but you my love are fucken skint unhappy in a soulless relationship with someone who would stick his dick in someone else. I my love no exactly what my husband is doing as he does me because we love each other and trust each other ❤ now go get an early night you fucken need it you crank

That “solicitor” email reads like one of those emails you get telling you that a long lost relative you’ve never heard of has died in Uganda and left you £24m; and you just need to send all your bank and personal details to get the money
In the spam folder 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Unsure but apparently I am responsible for all of the profiles on here it is all me one person talking to myself in this thread all day it’s all I do I have a sad life and I’m obsessed 🥴
proceed with legal procedures 😂😂😂 duck off kate hahahaha

You have 7 days wtf is this the ring 😂😂😂 only ring she’ll be getting and she’s got the same greasy hair!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Is there anyway a member of the public can report heffalump for impersonating a solicitor?? Because I’d like to be a bleep and ruin her day even more so

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The legal email was signed off
Kate Hayes makeup 😂😂

I have sent it onto the police
This has made my night!
Would love the police to turn up and take her devices off her. Imagine being connected to her your life must be one big headache 🤕

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I haven’t been on here in so long but @Blair-Waldorf alerted me to the bleeping latest comedy show from Truff and so here I am.

Kates solicitor is fun isn’t she, just casually trying to get some gossip while she’s working? “ is there something you’re involved in?” She needs to get on here!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
FFS Mez should have done a spellcheck after she write and sent that! 🤪
I got bored and didn’t do the full check (commas etc) 🤪
up most?? I’m sure Truff has written this before. It’s utmost, you thicko.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What fuckin solicitor has availability at the drop of a fuckin hat to deal with her, research the matter, dictate their findings and have their secretary issue an illiterate blackmailing email lol. She probably thinks they’ve ‘served’ you? Via instagram DMs hahahah.

The only way this could be funnier is if she fuckin had cut out letters from magazines and held a ransom. This is fuckin HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!
Don’t give her ideas 🤣🤣 her and olive tied up!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s like one of them Facebook posts

If you wish to apologise please reply within 7 days

Or you will have 10 years bad luck

😭😭😭😭😭
[/QUOTE]
Like and share, hope I win 😜😜😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 27
In all seriousness I’d be replying with no, YOU have 7 days to publically apologise as impersonating a solicitor is a criminal offence

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Love the idea of legal teams saying “get in touch with Kate to say sorry”. What on Instagram? Aye, sounds legit.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is there anyway a member of the public can report heffalump for impersonating a solicitor?? Because I’d like to be a bleep and ruin her day even more so
No, as the email isn’t to us. We don’t even know the address it came from. We have no evidence xx

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Just re-capping my gammon on todays drama, he said it reminded him of this
40701B19-6FC0-45F9-A128-364A768EA707.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
This is defo going to roll into Round 2 when she catches up on here from today !!! She will start again with the DMs 🤣🤣🤣

Think my one can get the chippy tonight , I'm not Cooking & missing nothing 🤣🤣😭😭
Just thought the sesame thing Goss, no fucker is getting fed by me tonight! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.