Katie Hayes #164 Trouble in paradise, holes in the door, Oluf has sofa cushion for a pilllow, aww ye poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing is for certain, she is absolutely unable to regulate her emotions. Last night confirms she must be an absolute nightmare to even have to reside with.

and on the back of the doxxing, once again, fake news. Half a story. She hasn’t told the whole truth.

laura , you need to tell us what the broad backed bully and her Friends send you now

Reactions: 28
Well the year started off with a bang for the fruit machine when she was first exposed by the Echo
After her tweets were exposed
It is certainly been a rocky ride for her all year long
But this finally should put the nail in the coffin for her
Couldn’t happen to a more deserving bleep !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Im no chef but her tips on roast potatoes make zero sense to me. If you boil them then bash them about why put back in cold water? Wont that remove all the fluffy bits from bashing them? Also if I put a pan outside for the night a fox would have off with it 😬 also you dont want to be adding wet potatoes to oil. Shes a danger to society.
She said it was a tip she learned from her dad and the only explanation I can think of for putting them outside was because there was no room left in a small under-counter fridge at Christmas in those days. Like when me nan would leave the turkey in the boot of the car or in the bath. But Gina DiCaprio has totally misunderstood, as per...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Wow wow wow

I’ve just spent my first 3 hours in work catching up

I think KHM is on the verge of being cancelled.

Can’t wait for the echo report to come out and see people boycotting KHM slashing up the home bargains purchases 😂
Isn’t KHM live today 👀 on TikTok I’ll be watching that thank you…….

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It was years ago when she was pregnant with Olive. Bobby was campaigning as he was receiving death threats etc, really serious stuff not what Katie claims is trolling. They had a joint live and she went on in her scruffs, talked over him the whole time and you could tell Bobby was really regretting the live as her complaints were playground chat compared to his. I'm sure it's on the wiki
They said I was smoking bob it was a twirrrrrl bob

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Kate Hayes #165 Oluv has a pallet for a bed, a panelling dwarf coke head of a dad, whilst her mothers on a rampage wondering what Max has really said
Your profile picture is a work of art.
Made me snort my coffee.
Work has not gone well for me this morning
☕ 👃🏼 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@Heretolurk321 girl please please please speak to the journo, this is your pay back to the creature for what she’s done and it will be the final nail in the coffin for her xx

• Heart
Reactions: 43
There’s now been a very incoherent email sent claiming to be from her “legal team” With talk of being sued and the police are involved unless the person says sorry in 7 days!

civil & criminal law are two separate things
It’s obvious she wrote that email herself
And the only person who needs to say sorry is her 👋🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 161
So she contact me…. She then refused to leave me alone for FOUR hours despite me asking her to several times. Now I’m posted on her page what a joke
She‘s the biggest troll and bully going, last nights persistent ‘harrissment’, and doxxing you to 185 followers and 184,815 bots today just proves that.

Well done Laura, I’ll use your formal name 😂 for sticking up for yourself when she was expecting you to crumble and apologise on the spot...you didn’t which is why she’s only posted your account today and the not messages, cos there was only one person trolling last night and she went out of her way to contact you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
There’s now been a very incoherent email sent claiming to be from her “legal team” With talk of being sued and the police are involved unless the person says sorry in 7 days!

She is getting more embarrassing by the day! Are you speaking to the journo? X

Reactions: 19

This is so embarrassing I’m physically cringing for her.
I hope you’re okay and laughing about it you have so much support here!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Has it come from a Hotmail email address 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Yeah, forward that straight back to the police with all your screenshots. Ask for the legal team‘s SRA number - anyone worth their salt would happily share that they’re regulated and authorised.

Reactions: 32

Can we see? Or does the legal team prohibit this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Girl get onto that journo please please please it’s the final nail waiting to be put in the coffin for the bleep. Do not say sorry to her, do not be scared of the bleep. Girl for all the trolls on this thread, we beg you to get intouch with that journo x

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Yeah, forward that straight back to the police with all your screenshots. Ask for the legal team‘s SRA number - anyone worth their salt would happily share that they’re regulated and authorised.
Give me the name and I’ll run a check when I’m back at my desk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.