Katie Hayes #164 Trouble in paradise, holes in the door, Oluf has sofa cushion for a pilllow, aww ye poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie Hayes #165 While Truff fills Delo with ick and distaste, we wait for the outcome of the massive heavy case

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Wow I havenā€™t been on this thread for time since the fat back blocked me for liking a comment about the grotesque picture of the fat she had removed but this is bleeping gold she is mad šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Someone close to her needs to stage an intervention, this is manic odd behaviour. Why isnā€™t her mum or Delo stepping in? Or one of her best friends/cousin who is like a sister?
I agree with the poster above who said this is a culmination of her whole influencing ā€œcareerā€ hitting the wall. Sheā€™s deeply unhappy and if she wasnā€™t such an awful person who looks down her nose at people, Iā€™d feel sorry for herā€¦

Reactions: 27
She needs to clear her throat, put on her big girl knickers and make an announcement about those old tweets.

Until she clears that all up and apologies for them, her past will continue to haunt her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hereā€™s the lovely Paul who part owns Barneys Bargains. That Lee Seddon is easy to find with a Google search due to his Britainā€™s got talent ā€˜fameā€™ and having a weirdo in his group

Hereā€™s the lovely Paul who part owns Barneys Bargains. That Lee Seddon is easy to find with a Google search due to his Britainā€™s got talent ā€˜fameā€™ and having a weirdo in his group
Keeps changing when I type certain words. Not weirdo- kiddy fiddler

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Iā€™ve never seen her but Iā€™ve only been in a few times as the place is an absolute dump. The Spanish cleaning stuff is dead cheap though so šŸ¤£ xxx
Same thatā€™s what I go for šŸ¤£
Got a perfume last week too x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This is the business number for Barneys as this is what they rang me on to speak about a refund. Iā€™d be getting in touch asking why they think itā€™s acceptable to run back to fat crack and do something illegal.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Wow.

Firstly, Laura, I hope you're ok doll. I love you girl. You held your own.

She only has herself to blame. She just had to apologise, acknowledge her wrong doings but she's had a bag of Colombia and has lost the plot.

Shes really fucked things up for any future employment weather that be as an employee or Self employed.

Delo must be livid.

Also, all the OGs feels like the end of grease when all the gang are back together ā¤

But I hope you're ok Laura (formal) x

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Someone close to her needs to stage an intervention, this is manic odd behaviour. Why isnā€™t her mum or Delo stepping in? Or one of her best friends/cousin who is like a sister?
I agree with the poster above who said this is a culmination of her whole influencing ā€œcareerā€ hitting the wall. Sheā€™s deeply unhappy and if she wasnā€™t such an awful person who looks down her nose at people, Iā€™d feel sorry for herā€¦
Itā€™s impossible to get through to people like her, I dont mean to be unkind but she clearly has a lower than average IQ or possibly some mild learning disability. She struggles to string a coherent sentence together. Imagine trying to have a conversation with her, or trying to explain to her how her own behavior is her downfall. She would really struggle to grasp that and would just be continually replying ā€˜I am motherā€™ ā€˜I love failingā€™ and ā€˜I try to be a better personā€™

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I thought she was so ill she was in hospital just a few days ago? I thought she was fully booked with clients. This just proves sheā€™s got duck all going on in her career and sheā€™s seething about it. Stop being a bleeping lazy bum and get a real job Kate.

Reactions: 39
When is she going to realise that her size and age is not appropriate for tutus

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So I went on IG before here as I was super busy yesterday and didnā€™t check tattle, saw the post, reported and ran here for like 30 pages

What a sad little life she leads

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And Laura, your old pic on insta of you and your mate was stunning šŸ˜ Big Trucks just jealous cos she's built like a 3 seater sofa bed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Same thatā€™s what I go for šŸ¤£
Got a perfume last week too x
Seen them perfumes! They do the baccarat rouge 504 copy donā€™t they?! Not that Iā€™ll be buying a thing from the cunts again now! Xx

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.