Katie Hayes #164 Trouble in paradise, holes in the door, Oluf has sofa cushion for a pilllow, aww ye poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was so ill she was in hospital just a few days ago? I thought she was fully booked with clients. This just proves she’s got duck all going on in her career and she’s seething about it. Stop being a bleeping lazy bum and get a real job Kate.
So ILL and fully booked with work but she’s never off her phone - either posting inappropriate pics of her child, showing how dirty her house is or what freebies she’s bummed & clearly on here 24/7..for someone who doesn’t read here she sure seems to know a lot of what’s said 🤥🤥🤡

Reactions: 27
First off - Emma did not work with her (let's not forget this)

Secondly - Did she sell her manky green sofa?

Thirdly - Where is her new cardboard sofa?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dear Kate,

I know you must be very confused with all the messages on here, so I’ll make it simple.

1/ You messaged Laura in the first instance.

2/ The company should not have sent you any information on Laura that would allow you to sent those messages.

3/ Both you and the company can get into trouble and be fined.

4/ Laura is will within her rights to contact the police and after seeing your deranged texts last night I don’t blame her.

5/ There are 2 sides to every story and while you think you are clever doxxing Laura, the screenshots, as you have seen on here are saved, and can all be used as evidence if Laura decides to take this further.

6/ You need to face facts that you are totally on the wrong here for sending each and every message, wether there was a reply or not. You were wrong.

7/ The comedown/ hangover apology is a half assed attempt to redeem yourself, saying you were unhappy, and yet that is the very reason trolls say to you when they “apologise” to you, after you have intimidated them into it.

8/ The apology is because you are reading on here and shitting yourself that there could be a fine (point 3) or ANOTHER ECHO ARTICLE. Imagine starting and ending the year with a piece in the ECHO.

9/ No one is trying to ruin your life. You are doing it yourself.

10/ Max hates you, like really hates you. You’re not even his mum. His mum is the gorgeous Danielle who your boyfriend was engaged to. Are you engaged yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Kate Hayes #165 Oluv has a pallet for a bed, a panelling dwarf coke head of a dad, whilst her mothers on a rampage wondering what Max has really said

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Eugh, I didn’t know she worked with Kirsty Doyle. I had planned on getting our flower girl dresses from there the bow back ones are adorable but won’t be now. She’s so good at her job though, influences us all on who to stay away from!

Dear Kate,

I know you must be very confused with all the messages on here, so I’ll make it simple.

1/ You messaged Laura in the first instance.

2/ The company should not have sent you any information on Laura that would allow you to sent those messages.
3/ Both you and the company can get into trouble and be fined.

4/ Laura is will within her rights to contact the police and after seeing your deranged texts last night I don’t blame her.

5/ There are 2 sides to every story and while you think you are clever doxxing Laura, the screenshots, as you have seen on here are saved, and can all be used as evidence if Laura decides to take this further.

6/ You need to face facts that you are totally on the wrong here for sending each and every message, wether there was a reply or not. You were wrong.

7/ The comedown/ hangover apology is a half assed attempt to redeem yourself, saying you were unhappy, and yet that is the very reason trolls say to you when they “apologise” to you, after you have intimidated them into it.

8/ The apology is because you are reading on here and shitting yourself that there could be a fine (point 3) or ANOTHER ECHO ARTICLE. Imagine starting and ending the year with a piece in the ECHO.

9/ No one is trying to ruin your life. You are doing it yourself.

10/ Max hates you, like really hates you. You’re not even his mum. His mum is the gorgeous Danielle who your boyfriend was engaged to. Are you engaged yet?
OMG has she really apologised? Please re-post I can’t find as the threads moving so fast!

Reactions: 4
Eugh, I didn’t know she worked with Kirsty Doyle. I had planned on getting our flower girl dresses from there the bow back ones are adorable but won’t be now. She’s so good at her job though, influences us all on who to stay away from!
Don’t bother. Her stuff is absolute shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just thinking, the hack of her last night / this morning, the late Owen Drew really hit the nail on the head when he said she was an ‘unpalatable’ individual. You couldn’t like her even if you reared her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Just thinking, the hack of her last night / this morning, the late Owen Drew really hit the nail on the head when he said she was an ‘unpalatable’ individual. You couldn’t like her even if you reared her.
I have been thinking this EXACT thing all morning.

Drew couldn't have described her better- unpalatable.

Kate got muddled up and thought he meant panel a bed, poor Oluvs sleeping on the consequences.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Im no chef but her tips on roast potatoes make zero sense to me. If you boil them then bash them about why put back in cold water? Wont that remove all the fluffy bits from bashing them? Also if I put a pan outside for the night a fox would have off with it 😬 also you dont want to be adding wet potatoes to oil. Shes a danger to society.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Has anyone actually spoke to this journalist? I was doxxed a couple of years ago by Kate and am half tempted to contact her, but then I don’t know if I can be arsed dragging it back up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Im no chef but her tips on roast potatoes make zero sense to me. If you boil them then bash them about why put back in cold water? Wont that remove all the fluffy bits from bashing them? Also if I put a pan outside for the night a fox would have off with it 😬 also you dont want to be adding wet potatoes to oil. Shes a danger to society.
Have you seen her scouse slop from last week? She can’t cook at all girl. Her food looks vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.