Katie Hayes #164 Trouble in paradise, holes in the door, Oluf has sofa cushion for a pilllow, aww ye poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thereā€™s now been a very incoherent email sent claiming to be from her ā€œlegal teamā€ With talk of being sued and the police are involved unless the person says sorry in 7 days!

civil & criminal law are two separate things
Itā€™s obvious she wrote that email herself
And the only person who needs to say sorry is her šŸ‘‹šŸ¼
Iā€™d feel sorry for her if she wasnā€™t such a disgusting person

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thereā€™s now been a very incoherent email sent claiming to be from her ā€œlegal teamā€ With talk of being sued and the police are involved unless the person says sorry in 7 days!

How the duck has she got your email address

• Haha
Reactions: 27

That really is a new low - Iā€™m so embarrassed for her

I think this is it for her - I reckon being kicked out the dentists was the trigger and Laura poor you youā€™ve been the catalyst. Even tit little brands like Barney bargain or whatever it is will not work with her itā€™s so much more hassle than the extra two followers she brings in

Reactions: 25
Do not say sorry, you have done nothing wrong.
Where is her sorry for the racist and homophobic tweets? She didnā€™t give one.
She thinks she can bully you into saying sorry then she can go on her Instagram and say the troll has apologised, sheā€™s very unhappy in her life and didnā€™t mean it, blah blah blah
Sheā€™s gaslighting you!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Do not say sorry, you have done nothing wrong.
Where is her sorry for the racist and homophobic tweets? She didnā€™t give one.
She thinks she can bully you into saying sorry then she can go on her Instagram and say the troll has apologised, sheā€™s very unhappy in her life and didnā€™t mean it, blah blah blah
Sheā€™s gaslighting you!
Exactly what she did to me and I fell for it. Kick myself every day šŸ™„

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

My goodness. Besides her craziness, surely it's illegal to pose as a legal body? Like it is a police officer?
What a tradgedy she is. Wonder if barneys gave her your email? If so more data breaches there x

Reactions: 37

how did ā€œtheyā€ get your email address?

Reactions: 13

Send a massive duck off back.

Reactions: 11
Yeah itā€™s still on her stories.
Gutted !! The cow
Hereā€™s the lovely Paul who part owns Barneys Bargains. That Lee Seddon is easy to find with a Google search due to his Britainā€™s got talent ā€˜fameā€™ and having a weirdo in his group

Keeps changing when I type certain words. Not weirdo- kiddy fiddler
Oh my god just realised are those girls you see at every rave in Liverpool from BGT ? Theyā€™re always in the storm trooper costumes.
I am slow to this hahaha

Reactions: 5
She talks of 2018 like we were still using gas lamps and dying at 35 what is she on about

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Gutted !! The cow

Oh my god just realised are those girls you see at every rave in Liverpool from BGT ? Theyā€™re always in the storm trooper costumes.
I am slow to this hahaha
No, just think people wear them coz of that. The soft bleep tried to sue a band for wearing them and ā€œcopyingā€ šŸ¤£.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
PLEASE apologise in 7 days or ELSE HAHahahah I canā€™t even cope with this tit. Itā€™s hilarious. This canā€™t be real life šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Dying šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I bet she's been putting that together all morning,

Dear TROLL

I AM SOLICITOR
U av to say sorri to KHM or else the bizzies will be cumming to get you.

From Solicitor Lady

• Haha
Reactions: 88
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.