Katie Hayes #164 Trouble in paradise, holes in the door, Oluf has sofa cushion for a pilllow, aww ye poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell, does she thinks she’s Harvey Spectre?
Is there a copy of the email or has it been deleted, I can’t see anything 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What line was everyone’s favourite? ‘Ermm well I only got my new car last year so maybe another year or so! I put down a bigger payment so wouldn’t be as long why?’ .. this was mine as she went deadly serious talking about her car like Laura was genuinely interested hahahaha
Winning line for me “I thought you didn’t know us” in response to Delo being called a coke head panelling dwarf 🤣🤣🤣 that’s NEVER gonna get old 🤣🤣🤣

Laura, I’ll use your formal name, YOU are an absolute Legend 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She needs to be very careful if she’s fraudulently claiming to have a legal team involved.

you still got the email?!
Ar no she didn’t email me, she just hounded and hounded until I apologised, all sorts of threats, so I just did it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Anyone else a psycho like me because honestly she dared dox me or even messaged me I’d be through that tunnel & at her door!!

I know your down south Laura, hope your ok too ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Can someone translate this for me? Is she saying sorry for how she was in 2018 or apologising to the year 😂😂
Who the duck knows, but I THINK she was saying she sent the messages in 2018 and was unhappy blah blah blah… I think that’s the nearest anyone is getting to an apology for the racist and homophobic tweets and comments…

Reactions: 13
So all she’s actually managed to do is post someone’s Instagram name? Hahahaha. duck me Columbo is quaking in his boots

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm gonna end up getting fired today cos I've done duck all but cry at my phone 😭🤣 then I can be a full time troll 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I genuinely can’t remember I am hoping that @VCJR will reply I have a feeling she’s a different time zone! If I get a chance in between my real job & looking after the kids I’ll check
Hate that she’s doxxed when she was the one in the wrong
Yes, I am in a different time zone, it's just gone 6.30am 😆.
Rachel Hambleton, PTWM, fraudster, liar, thief, perpetrator of abuse & all round vile creature, shared my name & email address on Patreon recently🙄.
She opened up a "women's centre" & tat shop last year, under the pretence that she was saving the lives of Victims of domestic abuse, when in reality, she is conning hundreds of innocent people & her faithful huns, out of money & various donations, to fund her extravagant and luxurious lifestyle.
I emailed a company called Pebble Child, regarding them supplying her tat shop with Fair-trade products, products that are made by poverty-stricken people in Africa, for a low wage, to support their families. I
Suggested they look into her background and history before continuing to supply her shop, the "Patchwork Store' which is in Winner Street, Paignton.
Instead, they forwarded my email onto her, which she then shared publicly, along with my full name. She claims that I am obsessed with her & called me Shitting myself Susan.
I'm not obsessed & I'm not Shitting myself.
I have reported her & Pebble Child to Devon and Cornwall police, ICO & Patreon. I have also got a solicitor involved. It's a slow process, but hopefully she will be reprimand for what she's done. There's a popular thread on here with a very informative Wiki, that will fully explain what she's up to.
Being a Victim of domestic abuse, who had previously sought help from this woman who claims to save countless lives of abused women, I want what she is done & continuing to do, investigated & stopped. We live in hope that this will happen, eventually.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
I’ve contacted the ico regarding the data breach & her local police due to the volume of messages I’m receiving… thanks everyone I’ve never known anything like it she’s relentless
ah god I really hope your ok, being harrissed for 12 hours straight is enough to send anyone round the bend! remember you’ve done absolutely nothing wrong, your entitled to raise a legitimate complaint without ending up having your personal information leaked, you have every right to take this further x

Reactions: 20
Im no chef but her tips on roast potatoes make zero sense to me. If you boil them then bash them about why put back in cold water? Wont that remove all the fluffy bits from bashing them? Also if I put a pan outside for the night a fox would have off with it 😬 also you dont want to be adding wet potatoes to oil. Shes a danger to society.
It’s the rat piss, adds a totally bespoke flavour.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This Thread is trending number 1 on here.
No QUITE the publicity or engagement you were after eh Truff ?
Still , that what you get for being a racist , homophobic bully !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.