Katie Hayes #161 24 hours in UAE - funded by a couch the buyer didn’t get to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂
Come on, one of you single trolls take one for the team and go shag little legs
I’m single and it’s been awhile but I have standards and I’m definitely not that desperate

Happier times- the Honeymoon period - this picture bleeping kills me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 She proper believes she's a celebrity doesn't she 🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 1725763

Do you remember the spice girls era all the shite that was out. I used to think I was gods gift. Looking at those photos I’m mortified for me.

So this how the duck did she leave the house thinking she looks good there?

It’s literally like she’s closed her eyes and put everything on a gone yeah falcon icon I am.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks nosey. Things are getting better now. Just me avoiding things and not dealing with tit then having a massive melt down when forced to face it. Didn't help that I downed a bottle of gin last night to help me cope 😬
******, girl, nothing worse than a menty b. Sound very much like me , carry on like all is fine, but quintessentially dealing with nothing, everting building up , all getting worse and just craving a feeling of completeness but unsure how to get there. You have said some things before and I think you overload your plate massively, and it comes from a good place in doing so. Glad this place has brought you some
Giggles; keeping going. You never know how strong you are until you survive and reflect.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why stay for the little terror? Surely it would be healthier all round if they split and be happy as individuals than miserable as a couple?
Perhaps he feels obligated cos he knows that Katz and Miss O would be homeless without his wage. I don't work and I always think about how my gammon could get fed up of my sloppy low calorie chicken pasta, my crusty dry pecks and how much I berate him on public transport, and he could just kick me to the kerb. It's why I have all our savings in an account only in my name but also, I only quit my job knowing I could walk back in to one tomorrow. Truff on the other hand would literally not be able to keep Olive in oranges, let alone a roof over her head if Delboy left.

Reactions: 19
Wasn’t there accounts on the tik tok live saying delo is cheating - wonder if something is actually going on

• Wow
Reactions: 13
God am pissed and all this talk of shagging delo is making me want to dm him a pic of my flap. That’ll give the bleep something to talk about on her Monday morning dog tit rant 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
God am pissed and all this talk of shagging delo is making me want to dm him a pic of my flap. That’ll give the bleep something to talk about on her Monday morning dog tit rant 😅
Trolls no matter how pissed I am. Not a bleeping chance delo would pass my mind.

I have images of him and Jack Brows having secret power wanks in the shed

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry trolls but I think the only person who’s got a chance with Delo is Watch me eyebrows

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m a hair under 6ft tall I couldn’t be seen dead with a man upon whose head I could rest me margarita

• Haha
Reactions: 43
@ Delo Makes me Weto
Here you go lad few girls on here willing to pull you out of a hole 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Look how tired that kid is , never seen a toddler with bags like it !
Awful she is so selfish on that kid drags her everywhere for a free meal & insta gram likes hopefully when the kid starts school full time the teachers will notice it and she gets pulled up on it her poor eyes are purple

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.