Katie Hayes #161 24 hours in UAE - funded by a couch the buyer didn’t get to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when someone said she vetted all the Delamere group DMs seeing if attractive girls were asking for him to price a job for panelling 🤣🤣
She knows he would get his head turned given half the chance !!
We thought it was bad she hadn't had the proposal- she's not even getting a neck 🤣🤣
Didn’t she go along to price up a job for Lucy Meck 😅 making sure Delo’s doing the type of panelling she thinks he is! Never saw the finished product tho did we? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why doesn’t she have an online booking system? If she doesn’t want to reply to messages on a Sunday cos it’s #familyday then fine, but just have a booking system so people aren’t waiting on responses Ya big sweaty bison!
Definitely wouldn’t want to part with cash for Booksy or similar

Reactions: 8
Wait till she catches up bleeping hell. She’s gonna be on the war path. Thinking that one of us is going to be after him.

girls he won’t have clean underwear on.

no-one washes in that house. Don’t worry Kate we don’t want him.

We also don’t want any nasty 🤮 insta displays of affection.
When they do inevitably split up it will, of course, be The Trolls™️ fault.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I lurk on and off this thread must have missed a chapter, has she given up on make up now to do aesthetics?

Reactions: 8
Awww bless poor Little Legs. At this point he thought she still was a worldwide MUA and insta sensation. By the time he realised she was a hunchback catfish with an aversion to washing, she had already poked holes in the johnnies and it was too late 🤣🤣
I feel like it was spoke about on earlier threads, I’m sure it was mentioned that matts friends said he’d been catfished and all laughed about it, can’t remember if truff also made a joke about it and said Matt said I’m a massive catfish

Reactions: 16
Morning gang 💨
In regards to someone mentioning MUA’s drying out, I’ve just had an email from illamasqua saying as of 1st December they no longer offer Pro discount. Wonder if others will follow suit. No discount on products = prices raised or ‘dupes’ being used! Cheaper alternatives etc.. Will definitely become a thing of the past I’m sure.. Bye KHM

Reactions: 19
I lurk on and off this thread must have missed a chapter, has she given up on make up now to do aesthetics?
Troll she is now skincare expect. She had like 5 hours training. Fully qualified to come at your face with a needle!

Morning gang 💨
In regards to someone mentioning MUA’s drying out, I’ve just had an email from illamasqua saying as of 1st December they no longer offer Pro discount. Wonder if others will follow suit. No discount on products = prices raised or ‘dupes’ being used! Cheaper alternatives etc.. Will definitely become a thing of the past I’m sure.. Bye KHM
Good, let’s go back to everyone looking normal when they go out instead of walking filtered mannequins. Everyone looks the same when they’ve had their make up done 🤣
I’m just jealous cos I can’t afford £50 for someone to slap some make up on me for a 4 hour night out on the Wirral. I spend less than that on the night out itself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Morning gang 💨
I don’t know anyone who goes and gets makeup done anymore!

Troll she is now skincare expect. She had like 5 hours training. Fully qualified to come at your face with a needle!
Erm troll! She now has SEVENTEEN qualifications

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The skin expspect needs B- tox models ?? Thought she was advanced in everything , had clinics in Liverpool , Manchester & Wirral and fully booked for weeks.
She is the definition of a bullshitter that girl !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The skin expspect needs B- tox models ?? Thought she was advanced in everything , had clinics in Liverpool , Manchester & Wirral and fully booked for weeks.
She is the definition of a bullshitter that girl !!!
Can’t post pictures of the models with their faces all wonky from her heavy handed stabbing with the b-tox

Reactions: 7
Wants models but will expect them to pay no doubt. As if you’d let someone like her practice Botox on you! If it goes wrong you’re stuck with it until it wears off. All Truffs mates will be walking round looking like Spock 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can't believe a registered Dentist is allowing her on their premises when she's advertising for models. Just because she's got certificates Lacy Aesthetics have knocked up on Microsoft word saying she's advanced 🙈

• Haha
I can't believe a registered Dentist is allowing her on their premises when she's advertising for models. Just because she's got certificates Lacy Aesthetics have knocked up on Microsoft word saying she's advanced 🙈
I think you’ll find that she’s REALLY advanced actually

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'd ride Delo just to annoy Kate 🤣🤣🤠
Same, I've done worse for no benefit. Tag team?

Anyone willing to risk their face and take one for the team? 😂
Not on your life - I'll sacrifice my fanny to Delo but I won't let her within slapping distance of my face 😂

Morning gang 💨
I imagine they've been getting rinsed for discounts by every head with a certificate that they made in Publisher - it used to be a fairly niche thing didn't it, MUA? Now there's thousands of the buggers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Good, let’s go back to everyone looking normal when they go out instead of walking filtered mannequins. Everyone looks the same when they’ve had their make up done 🤣
I’m just jealous cos I can’t afford £50 for someone to slap some make up on me for a 4 hour night out on the Wirral. I spend less than that on the night out itself 🤣
I'll be dead honest, I have normal lashes & brows and no botox (don't feel like I need it at the mo). Sometimes I feel dead ugly because life is filtered so much with Instagram. I'm 35 and sometimes my head gets turned with it all. I feel sorry for the younger girls, it must be hell. I wish we could all ACTUALLY love the skin we are in without these fake faces constantly being pushed in our faces. Sos abar the rant.

Seeing that person trying to use her "make up" trolley is laughable. Its tit. No wonder ppl like mmmnitchell have overtaken her. FYI, I love Mitchell. He gives off good fun vibes.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I'll be dead honest, I have normal lashes & brows and no botox (don't feel like I need it at the mo). Sometimes I feel dead ugly because life is filtered so much with Instagram. I'm 35 and sometimes my head gets turned with it all. I feel sorry for the younger girls, it must be hell. I wish we could all ACTUALLY love the skin we are in without these fake faces constantly being pushed in our faces. Sos abar the rant.

Seeing that person trying to use her "make up" trolley is laughable. Its tit. No wonder ppl like mmmnitchell have overtaken her. FYI, I love Mitchell. He gives off good fun vibes.
I always think how expensive and time consuming it must be to be a young girl today - paying people to do your lashes, eyebrows, blow drys, nails, makeup. How much must a night out cost??

That’s before you even get to fillers/Botox.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.