Katie Hayes #161 24 hours in UAE - funded by a couch the buyer didn’t get to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Proper missed you trolls. I've had an awful few days and have been sat crying my eyes out this morning and got myself on to tattle an now there's snot everywhere from crying, laughing and snorting. Yous lot are the best therapy ❤
Take care of yourself love 💕💕

I always get the fear after a night of drunk tattling 😂
It’s worse than the beer fear in real life isn’t it? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah those couple of pics with them on just scream happy relationship don’t they?
He hasn’t got his arm round her so can’t bare to touch her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sorry about the jobs issues girls, right there with you’se so we may all find ourselves in the good ol’ HMRC investigating KHMZ 🤣 started somewhere 3months ago - can’t remember conversation as such cos I’m traumatised by it but I said “yeah I can be sweet actually” my MENTORS response? “Yeah I bet you taste sweet as well” I want to vom and die at the same time pls. He’s a creep and my fella is ready for murder.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Ah at tran hope you’re ok, come on here when you feel like that, we will cheer you up ❤
don’t forget Truffs number one tip though, make your bed 🤣

Did delo have fly fishing early this morning? Spose it saves time if you go to bed in what you need to wear the next day 😬
I've been a massive slob today and left my bed in a heap. It explains it all 🙃 thanks love 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I was in London the other night and walked past this adorable little coffee shop!
Surprised KATZ hasn’t been stood outside it on her jaunts to the capital accusing everyone who goes in of being a TROLL and with her personal protection officer arresting anyone who dares to cross the threshold 😂
I saw this the last time I was in London.😃

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why stay for the little terror? Surely it would be healthier all round if they split and be happy as individuals than miserable as a couple?
He’s never there though so would make zero difference. He seems to stay out the house as much a possible to keep a way from the hunchback line backer

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep, they never have sex. Obvious from the photos. Mind you, he's repulsive - so short and those skinny jeans... Aargh. Imagine being 30 and stuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s shattered after work poor love, must be hard working a few hours a couple of days a week

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Went to Cheshire Oaks today trolls (it was hell) and there was a Charlotte Tilbury shop. Run don’t walk…

Also NHS have loads of admin jobs around Merseyside have a look on HealthjobsUK, most are remote ☺

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yep, they never have sex. Obvious from the photos. Mind you, he's repulsive - so short and those skinny jeans... Aargh. Imagine being 30 and stuck.
my man is 29 and still wears them... :| Should I tell him its time to get out the dad jeans and white nikes to mow the lawn in LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When she pulls her tongue or makes me
shudder.. an actual 31 year old pulling a tongue on a boomerang 🤢🤢🤢 she just knocks me sick.

I was thinking next thread we could do a poll of her worst actual moment. I think we forget loads.. who remembers in lockdown and she wanted a Starbucks and offered an nhs worker a free tutorial if they’d queue for her something along them lines

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Poor little mat. Truff will be desperate to seduce him this weekend to poor her Trolls wrong. Will probably leak a sex tape.
Mez is deffo having more cock than Truff.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.