Katie Hayes #161 24 hours in UAE - funded by a couch the buyer didn’t get to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't understand why anyone would go to her for her to go near their face.
She has a history of having poo up her finger nails and isnt a clean person in general

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Poor little mat. Truff will be desperate to seduce him this weekend to poor her Trolls wrong. Will probably leak a sex tape.
Mez is deffo having more cock than Truff.
Shes defo going to upload a video necking him isn't she now to prove us wrong hahaha 👅👅👅
Poor lad is going to get pounced on - he will be praying she's had a wash 🤣🐟

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Her silent battle this year is against her ‘trolls’ exposing her homophobia to any brand she associates herself with. Kept that one off your stories and reels didn’t you.
She didnt keep quiet and keep it off her stories and reels troll, she will explain herself on her platform on her terms in her own time 😂 probably when she speaks on her boob job or whatever the duck happened in Starbucks! 🙄

Meantime we should continue to make sure everyone knows that Kate Hayes of Bond Cosmetics/Bond Skin UK is an alleged racist and homophobe? Have a look at this article about Kate Hayes of Bond Cosmetics/Bond Skin UK being racist and homophobic: https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/new...aunches-investigation-homophobic-22661792.amp

Imagine posting tit like this on a business page, regular faces!! And no editing of filters my arse
Big fat liar...I literally watched her plaster 30 minutes worth of make up on this week for ‘work’!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'd ride Delo just to annoy Kate 🤣🤣🤠
He’s someone I’d wake up next to in my slutty uni days and my mates would terrorise fuk out of me for it. If I wasn’t married I’d love to go there just to piss her off 😂😂 I’ve had worse than him tbf 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Went to Cheshire Oaks today trolls (it was hell) and there was a Charlotte Tilbury shop. Run don’t walk…

Also NHS have loads of admin jobs around Merseyside have a look on HealthjobsUK, most are remote ☺
Saw there was one on Emily Bull’s insta, is it current stuff or discontinued? Xx

Reactions: 3
Couldn’t think of anything worse for me let alone the kids. Bath and pjs after school for all of us, little takeaway and a film.

that poor child who supposedly sleeps 7-7 in her own bed…
I’ve got 2 kids and I hate kids in restaurants 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Proper missed you trolls. I've had an awful few days and have been sat crying my eyes out this morning and got myself on to tattle an now there's snot everywhere from crying, laughing and snorting. Yous lot are the best therapy ❤
Ah sending a big hug...an audio book, making your bed and a herbal tea will have you right in no time and if that doesn’t work there’s always KHMZ motivational Monday speech to look forward to x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He’s someone I’d wake up next to in my slutty uni days and my mates would terrorise fuk out of me for it. If I wasn’t married I’d love to go there just to piss her off 😂😂 I’ve had worse than him tbf 😂
I was telling my mate about the pecking/necking thing, she looked at the pic from last night and said, I should go and do him to put him out of his misery! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was telling my mate about the pecking/necking thing, she looked at the pic from last night and said, I should go and do him to put him out of his misery! 🤣
😂😂😂
Come on, one of you single trolls take one for the team and go shag little legs

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Some might say if he’s not wanting it at home it’s cause he’s getting else where 💅🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s definitely the type that would threaten him with not seeing Trolive if he jibbed her. Worst type of parent

Reactions: 30
Remember when someone said she vetted all the Delamere group DMs seeing if attractive girls were asking for him to price a job for panelling 🤣🤣
She knows he would get his head turned given half the chance !!
We thought it was bad she hadn't had the proposal- she's not even getting a neck 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Happier times- the Honeymoon period - this picture bleeping kills me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 She proper believes she's a celebrity doesn't she 🤣🤣🤣🤣
A3F6252F-DCA0-4469-9F14-44D0477B9486.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 52
She’s definitely the type that would threaten him with not seeing Trolive if he jibbed her. Worst type of parent
She would be horrific to co parent with especially if he got a new partner. She’d get Big O to push them down the stairs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's almost like learned behaviour from KLM falling into the brother/sister type relationship....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.