Katie Hayes #161 24 hours in UAE - funded by a couch the buyer didn’t get to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh remember the life changing delo news that was mentioned threads ago....wonder what that was, did we find out

Reactions: 19
I’ve been reading this thread for nearly 3 years and there’s yet to be any sign of bizzy involvement. How doesn’t she feel a bleep telling these blatant porkies

Why does olive look like a bleeping bat

Howling. Dusty snatch hayes

I’ve had tins of beans in my cupboard longer than she’s been with him
The Morons that believe she is a skin care expert also believe that the bizzies are finding her trolls #gullable

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aw I’ve just clicked through the most liked kate hayes tattle comments ever and spent a good half hour crying laughing. I do neglect this thread nowadays coz she’s just so boring it’s the same tit every bastard day with her but that’s just reminded me why I always come back 😂❤

I doubt Eleanor Abernathy will ever be back but that girl had a literary gift 👩‍🍳 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Eh remember the life changing delo news that was mentioned threads ago....wonder what that was, did we find out

I wondered whether it was something like that episode of the Royle Family-Dave's Dicky Problem. What with him drinking alcohol-free lager so soon after it was mentioned.

Could imagine Truff stomping around Prenton at 7am, swinging Max's dog tit and ranting about Delo's poorly swimmers by now, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
******, girl, nothing worse than a menty b. Sound very much like me , carry on like all is fine, but quintessentially dealing with nothing, everting building up , all getting worse and just craving a feeling of completeness but unsure how to get there. You have said some things before and I think you overload your plate massively, and it comes from a good place in doing so. Glad this place has brought you some
Giggles; keeping going. You never know how strong you are until you survive and reflect.
Thanks Elton and you're spot on there. Love you all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Wait till she catches up bleeping hell. She’s gonna be on the war path. Thinking that one of us is going to be after him.

girls he won’t have clean underwear on.

no-one washes in that house. Don’t worry Kate we don’t want him.

We also don’t want any nasty 🤮 insta displays of affection.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t remember what trip it was but remember when she went away and afterwards came on fuming saying someone had been messaging Matt??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Been lurking for ages an I adore the wiki. Just wanna know if there's any particular threads what are too good to miss?

Reactions: 4
Happier times- the Honeymoon period - this picture bleeping kills me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 She proper believes she's a celebrity doesn't she 🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 1725763
Awww bless poor Little Legs. At this point he thought she still was a worldwide MUA and insta sensation. By the time he realised she was a hunchback catfish with an aversion to washing, she had already poked holes in the johnnies and it was too late 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sorry I’m a lurker usually but doesn’t anyone wonder why his family are never involved? Literally nobody from his life before he met her is mentioned no date nights with his friends etc or mention of his siblings and parents. I find it proper strange …. Probably half the reason he puts up with her coz she has ruined his relationships with everyone he was close to 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 31
I feel so ashamed for her when the fake Chanel bag comes out. Its not even an actual copy of like a classic flap or woc, it's just a made up bag. My teens wouldn't be seen dead with that so why a 30 Yr old would is beyond me. I really don't think she's all there you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Sorry I’m a lurker usually but doesn’t anyone wonder why his family are never involved? Literally nobody from his life before he met her is mentioned no date nights with his friends etc or mention of his siblings and parents. I find it proper strange …. Probably half the reason he puts up with her coz she has ruined his relationships with everyone he was close to 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah it’s proper odd. They did seem to spend a bit of time at his parents when Big O was first born.
Till Truff blasted their gaff all over insta and don’t think she’s been allowed in the house since.

But clearly there is a big rift as they never get invited to anything from his side.

Reactions: 16
Gonna stay off my phone tomorrow guyzzzzzs and have family time. See you all Monday for a dog tit walk mmm'kay

Proceeds to post to stories before 9am

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Bison is really boring me.
Anyone tried the at home keratin treatment, think it’s called Lisse Design? I paid for one a few months ago, over 100 pound and it was good but I noticed how simple the process was and took note of the product name. You can by it on Amazon as a set for 20 pound for just the one time use bottles rather than the big ones the hairdressers by.

Reactions: 9
Why doesn’t she have an online booking system? If she doesn’t want to reply to messages on a Sunday cos it’s #familyday then fine, but just have a booking system so people aren’t waiting on responses Ya big sweaty bison!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.