Katie Hayes #161 24 hours in UAE - funded by a couch the buyer didn’t get to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw these in costco today… had a little laugh to myself especially cos they’re called the ugly truffle co 😂😂😂
8D380F0E-335B-41FD-8E37-60F09B24A9D7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I noticed this yesterday on her Bond IG Account. I’m surprised it’s still there. I think some of her issues are she can’t go anywhere or do anything anymore without it getting back to people that she’s a Homophobic, Racist Bully.

I still pee myself that night in January 2022, the very beginning when she walked into the Cinema so cock sure of herself. In the space of the Film starting and ending, her whole world fell apart. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer person.
A8578CEB-E751-4142-AA38-8776B22FCA5B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I'll be dead honest, I have normal lashes & brows and no botox (don't feel like I need it at the mo). Sometimes I feel dead ugly because life is filtered so much with Instagram. I'm 35 and sometimes my head gets turned with it all. I feel sorry for the younger girls, it must be hell. I wish we could all ACTUALLY love the skin we are in without these fake faces constantly being pushed in our faces. Sos abar the rant.

Seeing that person trying to use her "make up" trolley is laughable. Its tit. No wonder ppl like mmmnitchell have overtaken her. FYI, I love Mitchell. He gives off good fun vibes.
Troll I'm the same as you. I don't have any treatments. My lashes, brows, lips and nails are my own, as are my Brenda's. It is hard because we're made to feel like we're less by all the filtered ads everywhere showing the 'benefits' of this treatment, this operation, these products. I'm just glad I never spent my vulnerable years growing up with all this around me and that I'm old enough to know now that it's basically all bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I noticed this yesterday on her Bond IG Account. I’m surprised it’s still there. I think some of her issues are she can’t go anywhere or do anything anymore without it getting back to people that she’s a Homophobic, Racist Bully.

I still pee myself that night in January 2022, the very beginning when she walked into the Cinema so cock sure of herself. In the space of the Film starting and ending, her whole world fell apart. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer person.
View attachment 1727790
Ha ha ha omg i remember that night so well me and my fella was on the edge of our sofa waiting for her to explode as her whole life was to be turned upside down the echo comments where hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ha ha ha omg i remember that night so well me and my fella was on the edge of our sofa waiting for her to explode as her whole life was to be turned upside down the echo comments where hilarious
Who found the tweets was it someone on here?

Reactions: 3
I always think how expensive and time consuming it must be to be a young girl today - paying people to do your lashes, eyebrows, blow drys, nails, makeup. How much must a night out cost??

That’s before you even get to fillers/Botox.
But they hardly drink and they are too busy on their phones to actually have a good time - youngsters now are so boring & image conscious 🙄

Reactions: 9
She’s getting her new sofa this week folks!!! Can’t wait to see where she shoe-horns it in! Any guesses? The shed? The pantry?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Might go and read that thread again as her and Big O are so boring.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.