Katie Hayes #161 24 hours in UAE - funded by a couch the buyer didn’t get to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot get over her thinking they sent the bag with her name on aahahhahahahahahaha I’m crying in bed here

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I'm gonna have to re-eatch this Katz bag again. I may need my tena on....

Oh thats classic Kate that isn't it. She's a bleeping whopper.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine the people that have got to read her reason for return

‘hi my name is Kate. I brought your persinlized balet bag for my child olive because I am mom. Unforunitly I think you may have have got are names mixed up. I am kate. You put kat with a z when it’s kat with an m for makeup. Anyway, so yea. I’d like a refind plz’

• Haha
Reactions: 55
She said quite clearly they had used the bag and then she was gonna send it back ahahaha honestly , that there today is golden, the absolute Twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh trolls. I'm just going through my screenshots to find something (can't find it!) Anyways found this little gem......
So much dodgy editing going on here. The side of her top has been cut out and she has the most weird shape to her inner thighs.....KHM gold this...oh and maxs tit in the yard.....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Olive is clearly saying bend and stretch what's she going on about bend and snap. There's only so much u can blame dyslexia on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She really is kidding herself & honestly believes that she's some kind of Celebrity !!! Surely nobody believes the tit she comes out with ? She was obviously the kid who stank off pee in the remedial class at school & compared to the way Mez has dragged her up & is so proud !!! That she can't see that the Trolls take the piss 😂 24 hrs in UAE is hysterical but the ballet bag is a belter,that's funnier than the story about a Naked but not Naked 🫒 that wasn't even funny,its because your a tit mother who obviously wasn't watching your daughter properly if she had enough time to take her clothes off in the first place you Crank

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That story about 🫒 in the restaurant-cafe; she is one boring bastard isn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did she mean knackered not naked because olive🫒 being knackered is definitely believeable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Dont know how to quote @5678 from another thread but its still on her stories now about the restaurant strip and the ballet bag.
0BAF5F0F-557E-457C-90D5-7E4E456D0B31.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Trolls I’m sorry for the derail so early on but what Phillips IPL do yous recommend? Do I need the extra 100 for the prestige? Also Kate stinks and her olive isn’t even cute

Reactions: 2
The Kat…z bag has killed me. Just what I needed after a rubbish day 😂 I’ve been there when my my headless chicken mama brain has got the better of me, to be fair I honestly thought a pony was a baby horse until a year or so ago 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh trolls. I'm just going through my screenshots to find something (can't find it!) Anyways found this little gem......
So much dodgy editing going on here. The side of her top has been cut out and she has the most weird shape to her inner thighs.....KHM gold this...oh and maxs tit in the yard.....
that’s a bottle kiln between her legs, troll, she loves the potteries it’s why she brought Olive here for her birthday!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is anyone else looking forward to the day non medics like Kate get banned from butchering peoples faces, going to be some major meltdowns when they all realise their “certificates” are just expensive bits of paper that mean nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I think I'm still pissed 😵💫

Absolutely screaming at that egotistical bleep thinking that the bags branding is her name personalised. And although she stated she would be sending it back for a refund, rather than send it back in unused condition, she's allowed her kid to use it first. Basically making it unable to be resold... her sense of entitlement blows me the duck away. In all my 40 odd years I have never known a trampier scav than her. She gets worse and worse and this is why nobody likes her. All her mates are on here cos they fuckin dislike her. And rather than do better, she gets worse by the day. And she is raising a kid to have absolutely zero morals, and not be humble or thankful for anything in life. Its all take take take. She's vile and so is her brat kid 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.