Katie Hayes #161 24 hours in UAE - funded by a couch the buyer didn’t get to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always think how expensive and time consuming it must be to be a young girl today - paying people to do your lashes, eyebrows, blow drys, nails, makeup. How much must a night out cost??

That’s before you even get to fillers/Botox.
It’s ridiculous, I do my own gel polish and tint my own brows now and am saving a fortune. I hate those big fluffy lashes. 40 odd quid for them every couple of weeks is money down the drain!

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion #162 I'll put poo on your face, I'm a big disgrace while spewing my lies all over the place 🎵🎶🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is what I don’t get a registered dentist is letting this idiot use their rooms to inject peoples faces when she has 0 bleeping clue. It’s absolutely fucked. I give it two months and she’ll be out. I reckon she thought doing this course she’d be really booked up making a fortune but it’s not going how she planned and that’s what all this life is shite bollocks is all about. Can’t stand her me.

Reactions: 17
I wonder why she hasn’t got a room at oh darlin
Because in the words of her former business partner "you need to be committed and driven" neither of which she is, so chezza won't associate again. Good for her. HA

I always think how expensive and time consuming it must be to be a young girl today - paying people to do your lashes, eyebrows, blow drys, nails, makeup. How much must a night out cost??

That’s before you even get to fillers/Botox.
Yeah, this is the one thought that keeps me sane. My monies my own and not needed to keep me looking a certain way. Its a lot of pressure though. I'm glad my mum brought me up happy in my own skin and I'm doing the same for mine.

Reactions: 16
Prinny D is very pally with that dentist, I’m wondering if she sorted it for her. Doesn’t look good on them though. Although they are in no way connected, if anything goes wrong they will be associated with her. Massive risk for them IMO

Reactions: 13
That reel….it’s all basically miss O running round on the sofa with her shoes on 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Thought she was Social Media until Monday.
CRINGEEEEE at that sofa advert.....
Her and Olive are BORINGGGGGG !!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wasn’t going to say anything, but duck it.
I don’t like to post my personal woes (anymore 😂)
But I left a steady job a few months ago for a job what seemed (on paper) to be amazing.
The job I left was to be with a car dealership. Great salary, nice company etc and prospects.

I have bad nerves and I physically shake on the daily thinking I’m not good enough ESP when faced with confrontation. This job was another level (crappy people on the phone, lack of training) Anyway, I couldn’t do the job and after 7 weeks I handed my notice in.
I’m currently on 2 agency’s trying to get work.
one I have signed up for is working for a bin company. I’m literally picking rubbish out of a line of rubbish to be recycled.
The snob in me would say I’m better than this, but the human side of me says “you have a home a partner and a child to look after” I wouldn’t dream of putting my hand out asking for freebies.
I’d rather earn it. Why can she see it? Looking down her huge nose at people thinking she’s better when in fact she wouldn’t know a days graft if it slapped her in the face. I’ve had enough can you tell 😂 pass me a pint.
Bong I did the exact same thing around 3 years ago- left a steady job took a new one was promised the WORLD and they absolutely shat on me - working unpaid overtime, reading all my emails that he had forwarded to his laptop (the boss) etc was just absolutely awful- left and now I am the happiest I’ve ever been (not on universal credit and my fridge is rust free lol) it will all fall into place, even if you can’t see it now 💕💕 xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
40 quid a cushion…. Hahahahahah
Also went CT today in a cheshire oaks. Only small and small discounts- not worth the travel there

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.