Katie Hayes #156 Gonna need a lawyer for when she becomes a face destroyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always use her q&a’s to tell us she’s been going to Dubai since she was 13? Does she not realise how fukin strange that is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Same tits as her ma, too
Game over for them isn’t it. It’s bleeping arlarse. The messiah the image of Theresa Coffey, Your ma the spitting image of a 6foot odd Norwegian big backed fella, your da the image of rumplestilskin, and your nan and grandad who are really brother and sister. And that homophobic racist has the audacity to call us trolls 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Think we need a tattle get together there and then. Maybe some activists should be there, Charlotte Tilbury supports racist, homophobics.
everyone needs to share what they would write on there protest placards 🤣

I’ll start - got to be the iconic #readthewiki 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Game over for them isn’t it. It’s bleeping arlarse. The messiah the image of Theresa Coffey, Your ma the spitting image of a 6foot odd Norwegian big backed fella, your da the image of rumplestilskin, and your nan and grandad who are really brother and sister. And that homophobic racist has the audacity to call us trolls 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Rumplestilskin 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Here we go again ! Olive asked for this for breakfast - Didddd she fuckkkk. Did she ask for the chia seeds to be sprinkled too kate u head case 🤣🤣

Ello ummy , me av eese & narna ........would be the most she got out of her
Truff needs to have a day off mate 🤥🤥
i was told (probably stupidly) by someone when loosing weight to eat less portions and sprinkle chai seeds on cos they literally swell up inside your stomach and fill you, if you try just chewing some without food you will see what i mean or put some in water. I dont get why the baby would want chai seeds they dont even reall have a taste like eating wet paper or something ???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘Ello ‘body
Is my 2nd choice placard slogan

but maybe we all just have the echo article and give them out as flyers at the event 🤣 or the wiki page

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.