Katie Hayes #156 Gonna need a lawyer for when she becomes a face destroyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a friend similar, when we meet up all she wants to talk about is kids šŸ˜©
I probably discuss my child on a night out if asked but I donā€™t go out of my way to mention her or my partner, doesnā€™t mean I donā€™t love her, the partner I could take or leave šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m just glad of the break & the opportunity to enjoy a meal or a drink without constant interruptions šŸ˜‚
Bet truff bores the arse off all her mates banging on about her reason all the time šŸ˜“šŸ„±

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Nothing worse when you're out back in a kitchen having a ball & someone starts passing their phone round showing pics of their kid !! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You know Iā€™d never ask her this questionā€¦
ā€¦ non greasy lightweight moisturiser, for mature skinā€¦ dont always get on with ā€˜hydrochloricā€™ acid šŸ˜‰ love niacinimide

thanks you glowy gorgeous trolls! x

Reactions: 3
I donā€™t have a ring light and I donā€™t have Charlotte Tilbury investigating meā€¦
Ha ha she must lose her head every time she posts #AD then gets investigated, donā€™t know how she shows her face when she knows sheā€™s such a top blagger.Itā€™s embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I probably discuss my child on a night out if asked but I donā€™t go out of my way to mention her or my partner, doesnā€™t mean I donā€™t love her, the partner I could take or leave šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m just glad of the break & the opportunity to enjoy a meal or a drink without constant interruptions šŸ˜‚
Bet truff bores the arse off all her mates banging on about her reason all the time šŸ˜“šŸ„±
The other week (when she wore that green monstrosity) she bought my friend & her friends a shot (the cheapest May I add) and first thing she said to them was ā€˜Oliffs at home in bedā€™ none of them had even asked šŸ„“ so she defo thinks the kids God or something!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Am I missing something? Why would anyone randomly ask where Olives wardrobe is from when it hasnā€™t been discussed/featured recently. Oh yea cause truff just asks herself these questions šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The other week (when she wore that green monstrosity) she bought my friend & her friends a shot (the cheapest May I add) and first thing she said to them was ā€˜Oliffs at home in bedā€™ none of them had even asked šŸ„“ so she defo thinks the kids God or something!
ā€œOh really I thought sheā€™d nipped out for a twirlā€ šŸš¬

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Am I missing something? Why would anyone randomly ask where Olives wardrobe is from when it hasnā€™t been discussed/featured recently. Oh yea cause truff just asks herself these questions šŸ™„
Also to answer ā€œeBayā€. Ok great il just go and search the 84 million items on there thenā€¦..thanks šŸ™„šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Voduz must have binned her off, havenā€™t seen her post them for a while when Iā€™ve seen other influencers advertise them in the last few weeks.

Reactions: 8
Voduz must have binned her off, havenā€™t seen her post them for a while when Iā€™ve seen other influencers advertise them in the last few weeks.
Surprised at that, as itā€™s the same fella who owns BPerfect

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.