Katie Hayes #156 Gonna need a lawyer for when she becomes a face destroyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off it's not a bleeping job, if it was it would come with wages and legislation to protect you. I say this as a mother. Raising a child is a lot of work but 'Parent' is not a job - it's not something anyone is making you do in order to have enough money to live
To be fair Troll Olive is making her wages 🤣🤣 shed flog her anywhere to make a few quid and for Insta likes

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So are you going to answer the question, or? 🤦🏼‍♀️
I don't recall her taking The Messiah anywhere but empty beach clubs so she could instagram herself ponsing about with a glass of Whispering Angle in her sweaty paw actually. Probs why she hasn't answered the question.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Here we go again ! Olive asked for this for breakfast - Didddd she fuckkkk. Did she ask for the chia seeds to be sprinkled too kate u head case 🤣🤣

Ello ummy , me av eese & narna ........would be the most she got out of her
Truff needs to have a day off mate 🤥🤥
Vom at her trying to mumfluence I cannot cope

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Saying being a mum is her dream job yet if I exploited my customers at my “dream” job I’d get the sack 🙃🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
duck off it's not a bleeping job, if it was it would come with wages and legislation to protect you. I say this as a mother. Raising a child is a lot of work but 'Parent' is not a job - it's not something anyone is making you do in order to have enough money to live
duck offffff little baby Theresa Coffey 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does big Os hair make her look like she’s a karen demanding to see the manager!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Olive loved Dubai so much her favourite thing was going on a boat trip in her car seat

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Being a mum isn’t a job you stupid bleeping lazy grock. I’m sure it has its difficulties but it’s by no means a job especially with ONE SINGULAR CHILD, that’s just what lazy twats who are tit mums say

Why would you ask her any advice yet alone Fashion advice , look at the bleeping state of her. I've literally never seen anyone dress so bad !
HAHAHAHA WHY IS SHE SHAPED LIKE A RECTANGLE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Pull the length down on that frock and tory Truss could wear it, Im fucken ancient and I wouldnt wear it. Who takes fashion advice from this cracked melt. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
100%!

It’s not a personality either, really fucks me off when people have kids and forget they even had a life before, like they don’t know anything other than ‘parent’. And I say that as a mother of 2, I’m still me and when I’m not with my kids, I talk about other things!

Reactions: 16
100%!

It’s not a personality either, really fucks me off when people have kids and forget they even had a life before, like they don’t know anything other than ‘parent’. And I say that as a mother of 2, I’m still me and when I’m not with my kids, I talk about other things!
One of my friends (I use that term loosely) is like that, she only has mum friends now & doesn’t seem to be able to associate or communicate with anyone who doesn’t have a child! 🙄

Reactions: 12
You know what trolls, I wouldn’t be surprised if Charlotte Tilbury come back to you and say they’ve never heard of her being on their lists, she probably bought the mystery boxes and is blagging!
She’ll be face painting at kids parties by Easter next year at this rate. Embarrassing!
I hope so as I need to order that new quad pallet on payday 😬

Reactions: 4
One of my friends (I use that term loosely) is like that, she only has mum friends now & doesn’t seem to be able to associate or communicate with anyone who doesn’t have a child! 🙄
I have a friend similar, when we meet up all she wants to talk about is kids 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Swear she doesn’t shut up about being a mum we get it you’ve got a sprog no one cares !

Also all she does ir uses these q&a’s to post pic a of herself nor even relevant to the question then talk about something completely off topic al she does is talk about herself and how amazing olive is

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.