Katie Hayes #156 Gonna need a lawyer for when she becomes a face destroyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am late to the party, probably cause I don’t have a ring light. Haha

But I do feed my children with food that I have brought from wages that I work hard for ✌🏻😜

Can any of you Troll Mums give me some advice on clothes for mums? Cos I’m a mum and I need other mums to tell me what clothes mums wear.

Mum, hardest job. Mum, mum, mum. Btw, I am mum.

Too late you have already failed, it’s mom!! You’re going to be stuck with your rusty fridge forever now.

In all seriousness no idea I live in dresses for work smart casual etc. on the weekend I wear jeans/T-shirt/hoodies because it’s bloooooody freezing 🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who would ask a failed mua on how to dress?wouldn't you ask an actual fashion blogger? One with style? No hope for some people!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who would ask a failed mua on how to dress?wouldn't you ask an actual fashion blogger? One with style? No hope for some people!
Why would you ask a failed mua, who has no fashion sense and no idea what size she is, how to dress**

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Saw someone say on Twitter ‘Haaland does alright for someone who looks like his ma sank 5 pints a day whilst pregnant with him’ and it absolutely killed me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Arrrrrgghhhhh, she's just such a massive twit. Somehow, I managed to get up the duff when I'd just started a business and my Gammon got made redundant. I was back at work (just answering emails and doing quotes 2 days after I had delivered my bespoke, with anemia, with a 2nd degree tear, with my boobs leaking and WITH a fussy baby who cried constantly (reflux 😭) but as the only one who had a paying business I had to crack the duck on as there was no choice. 6 months on I was back full time. We have to do what we have to do. I don't go on bleeping instagram and make out I should get a bleeping medal because 'I am muvva'. Getting pregnant is as easy as spreading your legs on a Friday night after one too many proseccos and it does not and should not qualify you for bleeping sainthood. You're STILL a scumbag KHM and no amount of shoving demon bespokes out of your foof will ever change that.

Edit : I know getting pregnant isn't easy. Don't mean to offend anyone. I mean, it doesn't give you special qualities. That's what I meant. Truff makes out that it gives her some kind of superior status. That's all. As you were 😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Why would she post the pic of Delos hair like that she makes a pure bleep out of that man 😂 going Dubai since age 13 now was it not 14 last year 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Off topic but the amount of shite some people share on their story. The secret spa and a load of others sharing that a 7 year old has gone missing this morning from the L14 area at the hands of some ‘maybe’ Russians. Like duck off, if that was true it would be main news. A 7 year old going missing is always main news. Thick as duck

Reactions: 13
Why would you ask her any advice yet alone Fashion advice , look at the bleeping state of her. I've literally never seen anyone dress so bad !
She looks like she's got half her dress or some loo roll tucked in her knickers. Falcon icon. tit as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why would you ask her any advice yet alone Fashion advice , look at the bleeping state of her. I've literally never seen anyone dress so bad !
How many times do we think she fell over or stepped on the random bit of material with her size 9s?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
‘Took her when she was a few months old and she loved it’
Righto

How many times do we think she fell over or stepped on the random bit of material with her size 9s?
It’ll be covered in maxs piss, Kate’s pubes, oliffs discarded truffle oil delight tea trailing along the floor of her house like that 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I don’t think Charlotte Tilbury Head Office have the foggiest idea who gets these boxes & invites, it will all be done via an agency. Carla Lawson got the CT box & the invite for the shop opening is 17 Oct so KHM will be at that as well 😡 it’s so annoying cos like all you trolls have said she doesn’t even rate the products and loyal customers can’t even get a wee tester before they invest in £40 foundation!
I wonder if Charlotte Tilbury will have her removed from the guest list then... she can add that to the shame of being a racist homophobic troll, oh no wait she has no shame

Can any of you Troll Mums give me some advice on clothes for mums? Cos I’m a mum and I need other mums to tell me what clothes mums wear.

Mum, hardest job. Mum, mum, mum. Btw, I am mum.

😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.