Katie Hayes #156 Gonna need a lawyer for when she becomes a face destroyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably been said before but I do wonder what the criteria is to qualify to be added to a PR list & receive merchandise. Do these companies not do their due diligence & research who they send hundreds of pounds of products to!! Especially when they make Joe public spend about £75 before they’ll even contemplate giving them a free sample, the mind boggles 🥴
I presume it’s the agency who decide what goes to who.

She doesn’t advertise her agency anymore on her bio, only her kate@hotmail email which is prob her own and to avoid the trolls contacting the agency or naming them in emails to brands. That’s presuming she has an agent anymore.

Reactions: 10
You know what trolls, I wouldn’t be surprised if Charlotte Tilbury come back to you and say they’ve never heard of her being on their lists, she probably bought the mystery boxes and is blagging!
She’ll be face painting at kids parties by Easter next year at this rate. Embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You know what trolls, I wouldn’t be surprised if Charlotte Tilbury come back to you and say they’ve never heard of her being on their lists, she probably bought the mystery boxes and is blagging!
She’ll be face painting at kids parties by Easter next year at this rate. Embarrassing!
Another Horlicks moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t think Charlotte Tilbury Head Office have the foggiest idea who gets these boxes & invites, it will all be done via an agency. Carla Lawson got the CT box & the invite for the shop opening is 17 Oct so KHM will be at that as well 😡 it’s so annoying cos like all you trolls have said she doesn’t even rate the products and loyal customers can’t even get a wee tester before they invest in £40 foundation!

Reactions: 29
She's proper trying to make Olive happen , trying to make out she's some famous little character - on overkill she's SOOO funny. Who the duck cares on a MUA page about her kids swimming lesson ? No one !
That video she's uploaded last night the beeping in the background cos her and that head Delo haven't got seat belts on whilst they're driving. Typical.

It's boring the phoney non stop efforts were the perfect family , Olive is the most gorgeous , intelligent , hysterical kid. We go on none stop holidays , our house is a mansion. All LIES !
They're a dirty gang of scruffs , on a tour in their financed Range Rover to restaurants bumming food, Kid is in a pram & clothes they've bummed, no living room to sit or their own teeth in their head. Kate has no work or client base & she stinks cos she doesn't get washed.
p.s Olive isn't one bit funny 🤣🤣
She proper thinks she's the next Kardashian doesn't she? Probably feels a strong affinity because she also has K for a first initial and would sell her kid for Insta clout

• Heart
Reactions: 9
After Kanye's shenanigans at Paris Fashion Week the other day, the entire industry is on red alert about racism and discrimination (as they should be, in my opinion) and I should think the beauty industry is going to be the same, so many brands have a presence in both fashion and beauty nowadays. Absolutely the wrong climate for her to be bragging/blagging luxury PR gifts....

Reactions: 17
I know it’s not side by side 🤣🤣

Goss we all need to have every brand up the wall when she mentions it 🤣🤣
She deserves every single part of it.... she's a horror. Wouldn't apologise for using that language.... & the response to the Echo still shocks me...

"I’m not prepared to answer anything. If I’m going to explain myself it will be online, on my platform, on my terms.” NASTY BASTARD 🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Walking down the street in navy scrubs (that are universally known as senior nurses within the NHS) carrying a bag of dog tit whilst openly telling people she is injecting later in the day.
I’m begging these people to not let them near her unless she is wearing an apron as the bare minimum.
The list is literally endless with what germs she is carrying!!
The thing is if she was a nurse (which she should be at the minimum to do aesthetics!!) we could report her to NMC for her behaviours, yet because she’s unregistered she can flit about willing nilly waving dog shite about and ruining faces then “shut up shop” and close her business when it all inevitable goes wrong with no consequence to her or her working life. You wonder why some of the public have bad views on nurses when theres (yes actual nurses too unfortunately…) and people like her playing dress up and pretend but representing the profession all the same.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Can any of you Troll Mums give me some advice on clothes for mums? Cos I’m a mum and I need other mums to tell me what clothes mums wear.

Mum, hardest job. Mum, mum, mum. Btw, I am mum.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Does she think anyone apart from her family and friends care about Olives swimming lessons? And tbh it’s even questionable if they care or not! Why is she posting this tit on a makeup account?
I’ve noticed she hides the like count on most of her posts except for the ones of Olive. It’s so over done the constant updates, must be for the engagement.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.